TenLinerClub (TLC) JOEY WINS ROLLOVER AND FINAL!

Boatboatboat

How many ten liners would you like each week  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• One every day
    • Every other day
    • 2x a week
    • I don’t care

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAYYYYYY!!!????

Wait, didn’t Sweeper want the early game?   :mutley.     Would love to know scores on that game.   Haven’t they both won in the same game 3/4  TLC ten liners?

That’s plain crazy.  Joey!!  What gives?  these guys stealing your thunder....and out money!

Seriously though, congrats guys.

Your original reply was classless & demeaning ..   I responded based on your reply.  Not everyone and their families are rich and care free like you Andrews,  

My reply stands, go fuck your sister asshole

ok so why don't you step up and help....countless 70 hour weeks....cash for poker...nascar bets....and Lkid can probably kick in a small % of his winnings and salary from writing for DRF.....

Fuck you swigger....not a big house fan but I think he pegged you 

ok so why don't you step up and help....countless 70 hour weeks....cash for poker...nascar bets....and Lkid can probably kick in a small % of his winnings and salary from writing for DRF.....

Fuck you swigger....not a big house fan but I think he pegged you 

I offered, he respectfully declined....

I was out of line with you but the issue stikes hard with me so I apologize and will move on.  Cheers

WOW  

NO WAYYYYYY!!!????

Wait, didn’t Sweeper want the early game?   :mutley.     Would love to know scores on that game.   Haven’t they both won in the same game 3/4  TLC ten liners?

That’s plain crazy.  Joey!!  What gives?  these guys stealing your thunder....and out money!

Seriously though, congrats guys.

Last second FG by GB.....was pretty deep kick too, thought we were going to OT

Thanks to Sweeper and Try, some of us will be cleared out with next ten liner.....input in when we do it?  Tonight? Tomorrow?  Obviously people can repost or others can get in, or have mult rollover lines if we have to. 

IM game for whatever ,was hoping a rollover number hit if I  didn't to make it interesting. Any luck on finding those 15 min qtr games ?   

IM game for whatever ,was hoping a rollover number hit if I  didn't to make it interesting. Any luck on finding those 15 min qtr games ?   

No, ad With those links that you gave for the bookmaker ones it shows a schedule but it’s just for past games. I’m totally lost on where to find this stuff.