TenLinerClub (TLC) JOEY WINS ROLLOVER AND FINAL!

Boatboatboat

How many ten liners would you like each week  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• One every day
    • Every other day
    • 2x a week
    • I don’t care

maybe you should do a draw for placements on card for every game IAG . Seems like same spots getting good numbers.

In beginning I was in different spot under you and was somehow moved. Just a thought. 

See above post.   I think when we were doing them individually you may have been higher up in line because you signed up or committed to the single game right away more quickly or something. I usually do in order of sign up.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the original order  when we went to the “club,” and I have not deviated from that order since then,  I don’t believe. The reason I use that order is because theoretically on these cards,  none of them have the same order of numbers.  I figured if we started switching up then the people with historically bad numbers might eventually get a good one. Of course some of that was defined by which card got selected when we were using two.   I have no control over that.   We can certainly discuss other ways to do it. 

Is someone complaining about how things are being run??  

Is someone complaining about how things are being run??  

Yeah. And it should be me or 499!  At least Striper has won one!     It does look like that Lucky seven spot has had “better” numbers certainly than my two spot...but it should just be a run of luck on cards, unless I got a bad batch of cards. We could go back to using multiple cards. I don’t know. I’m not inclined to start drawing names and so forth. We could just move everyone up or down a spot or something, or if someone wants to do a random number generator.   I believe Joe has won with a 2 a couple times. It just depends on the game really. 

4304-BFC8-BA89-444-A-B068-D32-A24-A2546-

These are cards I get.  “ No duplicates guaranteed.”

Yeah. And it should be me or 499!  At least Striper has won one!     It does look like that Lucky seven spot has had “better” numbers certainly than my two spot...but it should just be a run of luck on cards, unless I got a bad batch of cards. We could go back to using multiple cards. I don’t know. I’m not inclined to start drawing names and so forth. We could just move everyone up or down a spot or something or if someone wants to do a random number generator.   I believe Joe has one with a 2 a couple times. It just depends on the game really. 

yeah ive won with 2 & 8 twice....maybe grab another batch of cards and shit can the old ones.  Drawing names/positions will just be a huge headache for you.  

yeah ive won with 2 & 8 twice....maybe grab another batch of cards and shit can the old ones.  Drawing names/positions will just be a huge headache for you.  

Thing is when we have done multiple cards, it always is different winners if the other card was chosen. I really don’t think it matters. People get lucky. It happens.  Maybe it’s not the cards, it’s the GAMES.  Is TRY manipulating the Sims?? Lol

This was the original order  when we went to the “club,” and I have not deviated from that order since then,  I don’t believe. The reason I use that order is because theoretically on these cards,  none of them have the same order of numbers.  I figured if we started switching up then the people with historically bad numbers might eventually get a good one. Of course some of that was defined by which card got selected when we were using two.   I have no control over that.   We can certainly discuss other ways to do it. 

yeah I know since we started it was this order, In no way am I complaining. It was just a thought to have random spots each drawing to make it different each time.

I am fine the way it is. I was actually looking out for others that havent hit in the spot they have been in since start.

yeah I know since we started it was this order, In no way am I complaining. It was just a thought to have random spots each drawing to make it different each time.

I am fine the way it is. I was actually looking out for others that havent hit in the spot they have been in since start.

I am one of two I think...I’m scared to change at this point....of course minute I change spots, will still get a 2, or I will get a 7 and 2 will hit.

Hey is this game on now?