Hey TGF,

Louisvillekid1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll tell you what....if anyone can show they sent me cash for Lkid i will ship them $500 right now. (paypal or venmo).

That should slam the door on the peanut gallery, drama seekers, broke dikk clowns like Hoops. Bunch of keyboard cowboys

How much if I find a post where you said you made up the story and called yourself stupid.

I’m not here to fight , I’m just a handicapper, and I see the site now

I’ll take on any challenge , but’s that’s not why I’m here

I just punish myself for not placing the best tickets

Learn everyday

Are you a horse player?

He's in the TGF Horse Player Posse.

You are, too.

See you tomorrow A.M. for GP and TBD.

I’m not here to fight , I’m just a handicapper, and I see the site now

I’ll take on any challenge , but’s that’s not why I’m here

I just punish myself for not placing the best tickets

Learn everyday

Are you a horse player?

you will find us in the thread sweep directed you to....pull up a chair....none here are making a living on the ponies....well except maybe Teddi but that's another story....

Kid we like you pal, I know you’ve been around forums for awhile. Just understand we like to bury Swigg Sweep here every tlme he pops off of Shari’s teet at SBR

I think you’ll like it here better than SBR pal, we have a good mix without all the annoying little kids and that inbred Donk

:cheers

Kid we like you pal, I know you’ve been around forums for awhile. Just understand we like to bury Swigg Sweep here every tlme he pops off of Shari’s teet at SBR

I think you’ll like it here better than SBR pal, we have a good mix without all the annoying little kids and that inbred Donk

:cheers

Idk man, sweep and I might of lost touch , but I’m a loose cannon , when talking about people I care / cared about in real life ... let’s not do that ...

I have plenty of stories about forumville, even texts from her to Bronxer from way back, not sure if this is my landing spot ,

Just cuz , I been around from jump, I put in work and have a big following at sbr, lots of good people too. If I only post here , sbr would take a hit , but I’m not about exposing people until they deserve it, and I started there , learned a lot from them, but I hate the way I’m treated for what I provide ... believe me, if I left and cane here , it would be a forumville event , and you’d be flooded with thousands of views a day

But I have mixed feelings , I’ll decide soon, def not posting 2 places

You need to figure out who is who....yes there is noise there...but also some great nuggets....it's your first day here...learn something about who is who and then comment

I don’t like being talked to like a son, I do not know you , fall back , I’m showing appreciation for now, and hope , you lower your voice in the future,

One thing for sure , two things for certain , don’t do that ,

Idk man, sweep and I might of lost touch , but I’m a loose cannon , when talking about people I care / cared about in real life ... let’s not do that ...

I have plenty of stories about forumville, even texts from her to Bronxer from way back, not sure if this is my landing spot ,

Just cuz , I been around from jump, I put in work and have a big following at sbr, lots of good people too. If I only post here , sbr would take a hit , but I’m not about exposing people until they deserve it, and I started there , learned a lot from them, but I hate the way I’m treated for what I provide ... believe me, if I left and cane here , it would be a forumville event , and you’d be flooded with thousands of views a day

But I have mixed feelings , I’ll decide soon, def not posting 2 places

15 I's in this post - way, way too many.