When New York City re opens

dogball

Most commercial office buildings will require a mask be worn in all common areas of the building 

and as a requirement to get into the building for work.  Additionally, digital temperature scans 

will be administered in order to access the building you work in .  

mask policies are all ready in place at most residential coop and condo buildings but not rental buildings.   

Most commercial office buildings will require a mask be worn in all common areas of the building 

and as a requirement to get into the building for work.  Additionally, digital temperature scans 

mask policies are all ready in place at most residential coop and condo buildings but not rental buildings.

Hard to imagine.

Are you guys going to grab a pitchfork also and charge the Mayor's office and hang him?

If I was a New Yorker that's what I would do.

Are you guys going to grab a pitchfork also and charge the Mayor's office and hang him?

If I was a New Yorker that's what I would do.

2/3 of americans actually think the economy is opening too soon

and the few they can talk tough all they want but when it comes down to it they believe fox/nbc/cnn and follow them

2/3 of americans actually think the economy is opening too soon

and the few they can talk tough all they want but when it comes down to it they believe fox/nbc/cnn and follow them

I agree with all of this. My personal feelings are we need to open up now in the low risk zones. There are too many people that are scared by the news.

Opening up a business at 25-50%will kill it also.

Let me clarify something else that is not being talked about much.

NYC , Manhattan has a major jump in crime and compromised safety.

I live in a loft building downtown No doorman , we have had major security issues and have recently undertaken measures to self police the property.

We had several incidents of packages being opened and contents stolen. We’ve had several homeless manage to get into the building and wonder the hallways. One time using the hallway as a bathroom. Last night police were called when two “ perpetrators “ stood outside the building steps posing as delivery services they tried unsuccessfully to enter a few times .

We have video security but it’s insufficient.

It’s alarming , I’ve seen many disturbed people in the neighborhood and had one uncomfortable exchange with a cogent guy rambling he’s going back to prison .

It’s a cesspool and I’m not sure how it resolves itself. Anyone know where to get a taser gun

I can’t see the digital temperature scans lasting long, if at all. It’s a definite infringement on individual rights. It might fly as long as the public health emergency declaration is active, but after that (or sooner) it will disappear. Historically, public health emergency declarations don’t get approved passed 90 days. This one might go slightly longer, though. Plus, much of the workforce will take offense to the temperature scans.

Let me clarify something else that is not being talked about much.

NYC , Manhattan has a major jump in crime and compromised safety.

I live in a loft building downtown No doorman , we have had major security issues and have recently undertaken measures to self police the property.

We had several incidents of packages being opened and contents stolen. We’ve had several homeless manage to get into the building and wonder the hallways. One time using the hallway as a bathroom. Last night police were called when two “ perpetrators “ stood outside the building steps posing as delivery services they tried unsuccessfully to enter a few times .

We have video security but it’s insufficient.

It’s alarming , I’ve seen many disturbed people in the neighborhood and had one uncomfortable exchange with a cogent guy rambling he’s going back to prison .

It’s a cesspool and I’m not sure how it resolves itself. Anyone know where to get a taser gun

The true long term damage to these blue cities and states will be the mass exodus of people who have had enough.

I hear you. In NYC automatic 1 year in jail for having unlicensed firearm . I got pepper spray which may help but not much and need to be close to the person you want to use on. It’s really bad

50% ROUNDUP, 25% CASTOR OIL, 25% DIESEL FUEL

Combine in a powerful spray bottle/gun or other similar apparatus 

The true long term damage to these blue cities and states will be the mass exodus of people who have had enough.

they are already leaving the big cities to the suburbs........real estate changes show it. imagine the money they lose by doing this right now but they want out asap