WW3

Balco

We are on the brink. Is anyone concerned? Russian submarines are positioned just outside our coastal lines.They have 100 megatons of nuclear warheads.

China has at least 50 Subs near our border, ready to launch a nuclear bomb.

Geez...maybe Jade Helm 16 was a training exercise for a reason.

USA will never be the same boys.

Add you will see suicide jihadi's all over the USA.

Chinese troops well positioned along the Canadian and Mexican borders.

Cartels will against us too.

Iranian troops are in Venezuela currently, so they might be into it to as they fucking hate us the most.

Chicoms in Venezuela too and along with Russian troops.

China owns a lot of our meat plants and ships all the meat to China.

The NWO is to starve the USA into ultimate death.

Be prepared, load up on ammo, food, water, medical supplies, cash, and be a patriot.

Why is China or Russia gonna use Nukes now ? Catch me up

Why??? seriously?

They both hated us and want to invade our country. Now is a great time when our blue governors are locking down their States.

It's feuding for a decades now. The Chinese have finally figured out how to weaken the USA and the DEMs are on board. The new Dem are communist.

Moderate Kennedy's are long gone.

Lucky we didn't elect Kilary otherwise we might of all be dead by now. Putin would of nuke us if she was the Pres.

Why??? seriously?

They both hated us and want to invade our country. Now is a great time when our blue governors are locking down their States.

It's feuding for a decades now. The Chinese have finally figured out how to weaken the USA and the DEMs are on board. The new Dem are communist.

Moderate Kennedy's are long gone.

Lucky we didn't elect Kilary otherwise we might of all be dead by now. Putin would of nuke us if she was the Pres.

Putin put his man in the WH.   They won without a shot being fired or a nuke being dropped.  

China is shipping all of the meat back from their plants here back home?  News to me.  

I live 5 minutes from a nuclear plant, i'm not worrying about nuclear submarines.

How many nuclear subs does the USA have in Lake Michigan?

BBB has two drones flying 24/7 over his compound, not sure if they are supplied with nuclear warheads.