Who's the biggest fuckin' loser these forums have ever seen?

KingRevolver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck, for real!!?? No wonder he bitched about women. Fucking fatass.

And pig daddy might have not been as fat as he pretended, but fuck that guy.

This thread is a depressing reminder of how many fucking losers I’ve wasted time with around these forums.

But if it hadn't been for them, all far better men than you, you fucking goof, your wee handle might have had to be surgically reattached long before this.

Know your place, know your league, asshole. You're in no position to be calling anyone a loser, wanker?

Man all these guys with different handles different forums

Do they just live in multi personalities

Shit is impossible to keep with up

And leave it to a forum with 25 posters to have the dirt on everyone

Shit is uncanny

Pretty impressive actually

No, it's not. It's ok, better than Peeps. Nobody has all the dirt on everyone. One guy outed himself bragging about what a great guy he was, put up his picture, gave his real name so he could boast about his qualifications, and then thought, "Fuck, that might not have been a good idea". Then he got banned from here.  The "dirt" was just the truth about what kind of a willnot he was. He produced it day after day in plain site.

is mcstiff worse than pink ass?

LOL. I don't know McStiff. I know what he did. I like Pink Ass. We were very good friends, did some adventures together, and he went kind of bad and we drifted apart. There was some family stuff as well. Brun was his brother in law. Cal and I are uncles to the same kids. It's all quieted down now. I'm glad he didn't go to jail. He wouldn't have fared well there. Him and I have been to some rodeos. Sometimes together.

Don’t read his shit anymore but add Paddy to the list. I’m sure that fucking mind numbing moron with a cock the size of my pinky belongs on the list if for no other reason than he comes here to try and sound smart (and still fails miserably). A lot of Hank in ol Paddy poo.

Yeah, right wanker. You're smarter than Paddy. Spanking the monkey is good for your brain. Why didn't you go with SpankietoSparrick?

Only one person I have Ill will towards...maybe two with Harvard now.  Not naming names, but anyone paying attention would know,   And he’s probably not biggest loser...just very hard to make to IAG Ill will list. 

Lol@Harvard Peep’s post ..No it’s not Plommer....nor is it PR......

Good idea on security though.  You can’t be safe enough in these crazy times.