Who's the biggest fuckin' loser these forums have ever seen?

KingRevolver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember much info on Yisman's life outside of the forums. But I know this:

Someone who stiffs, and STILL uses their old username like nothing happened, is a special kind of asshole. Like a guy who sells fake pills and is at the clubs next weekend like nothing happened/charge it to the game.

I don't remember much info on Yisman's life outside of the forums. But I know this:

Someone who stiffs, and STILL uses their old username like nothing happened, is a special kind of asshole. Like a guy who sells fake pills and is at the clubs next weekend like nothing happened/charge it to the game.

never spoke to the guy. really no interactions on the forums for 10 years with the guy

guy comes out of nowhere and makes fun of me for being DEWed

guy is a true pos

Javy Baez at eog. No clue what happened to that guy but I remember posting I thought the cubs were due to regression because their staff was old.

Got a pm he was gonna cut my head off and shit down my throat because I was a cuck. He had the mob and the fbi on hold for anyone talking badly about his chicago teams. That was one deranged dude.

Javy Baez at eog. No clue what happened to that guy but I remember posting I thought the cubs were due to regression because their staff was old.

Got a pm he was gonna cut my head off and shit down my throat because I was a cuck. He had the mob and the fbi on hold for anyone talking badly about his chicago teams. That was one deranged dude.

He’s over at Peeps with Boats pal Rockets.... they both post personal info and call posters employers so they are a match made in heaven

Can you copy and paste that criminal threat into a PM to me. Thanks. I've got Javy tied to the board and his neck is right under the blade in the guillotine, but I'm amassing hundreds of his criminal utterances and vulgarities for the world to see before I pull the handle.

I'm you didn't like him, be happy, he's cooked.

I think pretty well everyone knows this, because he said it ad nauseum, but if you didn't, he's a lawyer. Contemplate that.