A very special "thank you" to BoatBoatBoat *pics*

sweeper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey socks with sandals.....fvck, now we’re going to have to hear Houser rail about that for the next year and a half

In the horse racing world Houser is what is known as an "also ran"...  Never a threat, never contended, 5 wide around the first turn, barreled in at the quarter pole.... :horse  :horse

I roasted his asshole in $1000 post-up contest and he has been bitter ever since (even though I offered an olive branch).  Gives nothing back to the forum but blowmold reviews and critiques the way everyone else lives.

Throw a poll up Teddward.......... :pop

Lkid1, Kingrev, BBB, mikeyanks & darker can confirm Im 6'2 plus and thats being generous on my part,....anyone else that is trust worthy can PM me and i'll send them a pic.  Hoops could probably suck my dick while standing up.  $500 min Hoops, better reload the P2P accounts twink

Lkid1, Kingrev, BBB, mikeyanks & darker can confirm Im 6'2 plus and thats being generous on my part,....anyone else that is trust worthy can PM me and i'll send them a pic. Hoops could probably suck my dick while standing up. $500 min Hoops, better reload the P2P accounts twink

I’m 6’2 as well and would beat the living shit out of you if we were in a ring for the record :bulb

Your shadow is about the same size as your bankroll, tiny....

Make a beerios video guy

Retired from videos...too much fuckery with my Youtube account back in the day.  Been a poster on the main forums for over a decade....only takes a few jelly bean broke dikk trolls to ruin a good time.  I am sure you are well aware of that...cheers

Retired from videos...too much fuckery with my Youtube account back in the day.  Been a poster on the main forums for over a decade....only takes a few jelly bean broke dikk trolls to ruin a good time.  I am sure you are well aware of that...cheers

You can have me host through madtiger on YouTube. No big deal to me. I have a grand total of 4 subscribers, all of whom I am 99.999%-sure are bots.