A very special "thank you" to BoatBoatBoat *pics*

sweeper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glove disintegrated after a handful of swings.......

20200825-145548-HDR.jpg

On a high note I am getting more and more comfortable with the Epic driver.....the 56 degree is a struggle still & the Chrome Soft balls are long gone ( I did give away 2 sleeves to a friend) so I tech only lost 6 balls.

Have already played more rounds this year than I have the past 3 years combined.....Still the most aggravating yet enjoyable sport there is  :laugh

Sweep

that glove must fit your drinking hand pal..........alcohol is the number 1 killer of golf gloves.....wish i had the time to play more often, but i do not unfortunately....keep plugging away the results will show...

Sweep

that glove must fit your drinking hand pal..........alcohol is the number 1 killer of golf gloves.....wish i had the time to play more often, but i do not unfortunately....keep plugging away the results will show...

Greens fee's are some of the lowest i have ever seen.....rules lax as well.  Coolers/alcohol at will as most 19th holes are not open due to the Chinese Virus

Sweep

Pm me your name & addy ill send bunch of gloves.

Some of these i have had for ages? Maybe that was issue? Sure as shit shouldn't do that

Thanks for the offer but I just bought 2 gloves...they were on sale at Dick's 2/$20.  

I will trade venmo or pp for some more chrome soft multi design balls tho...Let me how much for 2 full boxes  :cheers

Glove disintegrated after a handful of swings.......

20200825-145548-HDR.jpg

On a high note I am getting more and more comfortable with the Epic driver.....the 56 degree is a struggle still & the Chrome Soft balls are long gone ( I did give away 2 sleeves to a friend) so I tech only lost 6 balls.

Have already played more rounds this year than I have the past 3 years combined.....Still the most aggravating yet enjoyable sport there is :laugh

I've come to realize that I can't hit the 56° except for in a bunker.

Drastically improved my bunker game though.