What is The Scariest Unsolved Mysteries (TV Show) You Watched?

Dark Raver Camper

For my bet.....the sun will come out tomorrow. It’s OTB, but I liked it.

The one where a lady found a picture of a girl and younger kid bound and gagged. It was in Florida.

I can’t remember the name of the case but it happened in a desolate rest area. An elderly couple were in an RV and there was a knock on the door. The guy opened the door and said I first I’m going to rob you then kill you. The wife gets blasted and the guy hides under the RV. A motorist stops to see what’s going on and gets killed.

My cousin's friend was an aspiring actor. He was a scrub running back on the Cleveland Browns (and Ottawa!) for a few years before this.. He told him "Hey, Hatch, they have a casting call for extras for this TV show. Come up to Cleveland with me. Worst case scenario you have a free meal and get to see how they put this stuff together."

I don't know the WHOLE format, but generally, if they are going use you, ya hit makeup department, and the buffett at lunchtime, etc. And they do a bunch of takes. Well, they did do a bunch of takes, but the one that ended up appearing in the episode https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com/wiki/The_Countess didn't include his face. He was turned about 150 degrees around (the bar/nightclub scene where her scamming ass in going around smoozing people).

His friend leaves Akron, and goes on to do other bigger shit: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085316/

Hatch? Later stories.

That show was the best. Just the music alone gave me the chills when I was a kid. It is supposed to come back on netflix. The angie Hammond one shook me. Dude abducted her while she was on a pay phone with her boyfriend. Never found her. Still unsolved.

I remember that one. The guy had a fishing or outdoor type decal on his back pick up truck window

What is crazy is that her boyfriend got there and saw the abductor. He chased them and his transmission blew out. Seems a bit far fetched but he was cleared.

I remember that one. The guy had a fishing or outdoor type decal on his back pick up truck window

What is crazy is that her boyfriend got there and saw the abductor. He chased them and his transmission blew out. Seems a bit far fetched but he was cleared.

Yes there were witnesses who came forward that saw the truck and him in pursuit. Imagine being him knowing you could have maybe saved her if you didn't blow your tranny.

My cousin's friend was an aspiring actor. He was a scrub running back on the Cleveland Browns (and Ottawa!) for a few years before this.. He told him "Hey, Hatch, they have a casting call for extras for this TV show. Come up to Cleveland with me. Worst case scenario you have a free meal and get to see how they put this stuff together."

I don't know the WHOLE format, but generally, if they are going use you, ya hit makeup department, and the buffett at lunchtime, etc. And they do a bunch of takes. Well, they did do a bunch of takes, but the one that ended up appearing in the episode https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com/wiki/The_Countess didn't include his face. He was turned about 150 degrees around (the bar/nightclub scene where her scamming ass in going around smoozing people).

His friend leaves Akron, and goes on to do other bigger shit: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085316/

Hatch? Later stories.

That is weird I clicked that IDMB and said "I dont recognize this dude" must have only done a few gigs...scrolled and saw he has been working pretty steadily for a good while and I STILL couldnt place him on 1 single show...though I did watch all episodes of 6ft under.

That is weird I clicked that IDMB and said "I dont recognize this dude" must have only done a few gigs...scrolled and saw he has been working pretty steadily for a good while and I STILL couldnt place him on 1 single show...though I did watch all episodes of 6ft under.

Dude, don't feel bad. I partied with the motherfucker, and still didn't recognize his ass on his NCIS episode.

EDIT:

Part of his problem is he isn't distinct enough. He is "swole, suburban black dude who can play a little comedy if need be." He is 58. There are young guns out there that tick those boxes. He is just as talented, but Mike Colter gets Luke Cage, and not him.

He still works steadily, about 4-6 times a year, it seems.