Curious about early UFC betting?

Teddy kgb

I agree with sweeper.

for fucks sake, they have bettling lines for every UFC event.

If you're watching fight companion while the event is live, not sure if they'll be any help at trying to make money.

Not sure if they give picks as I last tuned into one of those a couple years ago.  But unless they are saying "well Barbosa stole that 2nd round now he's up 2-0" and you live bet him thinking he's not gonna get finished in the 3rd and win by decision.  Then it could help.  But sounds as if you don't follow it much, so not sure if it's gonna help at all. 

I had thought you were trying to get at when do they post odds for fights. But never said that. Then i thought you were maybe trying to get at live odds since you were watching fight companion and had a brilliant idea of listening to them and betting live.

This was a fiasco. And ill take the blame for not understanding that you were asking if they had odds for UFC 1.

Apoligies that i cant help you and not gonna google since i assume you already did. Sorry for wasting your time.