Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of minneapolis's fine leaders, a member of the city council, is on TV now encouraging the rioters, said this should go on until those police are charged. There you go folks, that's what you get. :doh

I saw that idiot telling Don Lemon that the police shouldn't even respond to forgery complaints.

Just ignore the law.

A fine leader indeed...

Looks like Minny is going to burn down. Wonder what Trump is doing? Oh yeah, nothing.

The great thing about Mn is all the blacks live in a few segregated areas, even asians dont want to live near them. The truth is this is utterly meaningless to people even 3-4 miles away.

Trump is making america great again, the far left political leaders in mpls and st paul have total responsibility, they now have the city they desire.

....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

Exactly, helicopter gunships should be mowing down people, they could take out hundreds with ease, do that and we'll all live happily ever after. :clap

Not many black people live in Anoka county, bro.  

I got the scoop on  northtown, some guy drove his car through the front of a store(burlington coat factory), set off alarms and everyone went crazy thinking it was looting.

You're right though, we dont cotton to that kind of thing up here.