Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

really lets all get real and just give the US black population the entire state of Texas

100% theirs...........average household income is right on national average

they get every business, every home, every park and all federal land. $10-15 trillion worth. will that be good enough?

F- em, they'll earn everything they get like everyone else.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so here’s how it works in Chicago. When you are doing a job in a black neighborhood you need overnight security. On large residential jobs you need 24 security.

Now blacks don’t often make good trades workers. For whatever reason though they can break into a building and pry open gang boxes with a stick a rock and a and a raunchy looking rounded off screwdriver. It’s incredible really.

The general contractors reach out to union business agents who reach out to gang members in the business agents territories. I have good relationships with the local 73(Chicago/Cook county business agents. I’m a local 265 sheet metal worker but as a foreman when they come out to a job they look for the guy in charge to make sure we are following jurisdictional guidelines

. If there is a work dispute between trades I call them. Sometimes people are doing work that belongs to us.

Sometimes I’m doing other people’s work and people call on me.

I stood next to a guy who took a phone call from a west vice lord who was just assuring the B.A. that they found the guys who broke into a building they were guarding and it wouldn’t happen again.

The gangbangers that control the area are the only people who can keep the building secure. You hire a mid level guy and a couple of low level guys and your building will probably be safe. If you don’t employ local gang peeps you don’t have a prayer.

Why am I saying all this?

Idk. In order for a black militia working with police be effective it would need to be made up of gang members. I’m presently weighing the pro’s and cons.

Walz apologized to George Floyd family and the CNN reporter but did not apologize to any business owner or LTC family that had their lives destroyed due to his ineptness.

Dont think every minnesotan outside of mpls and st paul didn't notice that. He has no true contrition or empathy for what he caused, just apologies to Floyd and CNN.

Police can not stop crime in Chicago. If you arrest one, 2 more take his place.

It is a 100% useless idea to think you are gonna make an impact. They govern themselves. When one gang kills a guy from a different gang you don’t go running in there. Wait for the retaliation and then go count the casings.

All 57 of the members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team resigned Friday from the unit which responds to riots and other crowd control situations, the president of the union that represents Buffalo police officers told The Buffalo News.

Two law enforcement sources confirmed the resignations.

Fuck them. This is also one of the many reasons why you cant compare police to military like so many want to do

I’m sure the 16yo without a dad who finds love and and some money is his pocket selling drugs is just itching to provide customer service in a McDonalds uniform.

They are likely to make more money at McDonalds with less downside according to  Freakonomics research

This is good shit for anyone interested and can likely be found in written format if you dont want to watch video

The overall take is that in the inner city selling drugs on the corner is not a profitable job for most kids.