Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got up, did i miss anything?

This is the first thing I saw online - the great mayor speaks... True leadership. :laugh

3:07 A.M. — Mayor Frey gives a non-answer when asked where police, firefighters and the National Guard were tonight to protect Minneapolis from the riots: “This is one of the most difficult situations that our city has been through. I’m not going to stand up here and tell you that there are easy answers to it because there are not.”

When pressed for an answer, Frey tells reporters they will have to ask the question to the city’s police chief. 

Reporter: "Where were the police, firefighters and National Guard?"

Mayor Frey: "This is one of the most difficult situations that our city has been through. I'm not going to stand up here and tell you that there are easy answers to it because there are not" pic.twitter.com/ifMZoLuPsM

In the past 72 hours we have witnessed -

- trump crying about social media

- Twitter determining they are the judge and jury

- a “celebration” by the left for 100k deaths

- a cop perform an inexcusable death while people film it

- antifa scumbags come in and destroy the city and leave it for everyone else to fix

Something for everyone here.

When this first started I said that the police and the residents of mpls deserve each other, now you see why.

They deserve that mayor, they deserve that police chief, the citizens deserve those cops and vice versa..

By the way, what's going on with these police I see now, they look pretty tough in their riot gear, but I dont see them doing anything?

well mike they might be shopping in your neighborhood today....don't think they have many stores left close to home....and the ones left are a bit low on inventory... 

Nope, they burn their own neighborhoods, by the way, the area where floyd was killed, almost none of this shit is happening there, that's about a mile south of where this looting and burning is going on, more affluent, nothing is happening there,

Instead they burn their own neighborhood, the local media's whining that their only major grocery store and pharmacy is now gone, a well thought out plan huh?

This is how dumb these motherfuckers are in Minn. if they are so badass, trash the Mall of America. Not only did you just eliminate a lot of inner-city jobs, they will have to spend in white-owned businesses. Antifa are the biggest bunch of pussies.

Here’s your chance to change my mind.

What you're seeing is liberalism at it's finest, that mayor -  Jacob Fry is as liberal as AOC, and the nitwit black mayor of st paul - melvin carter is just as bad, they have no clue, what you see is they dont care about their own city, only their ideology.

Yup.

They are gonna have a longer ride/walk to the store now...

Not very well thought out...

Nope, they burn their own neighborhoods, by the way, the area where floyd was killed, almost none of this shit is happening there, that's about a mile south of where this looting and burning is going on, more affluent, nothing is happening there, Instead they burn their own neighborhood, the local media's whining that their only major grocery store and pharmacy is now gone, a well thought out plan huh?

No Shit

Are you kidding me

Minneapolis City Council VP Andrea Jenkins sings 'Amazing Grace' at press briefing

what a sad city

I dont think there's a single republican on the city council of either city, this is what you get folks.  I dont know if the governor will ask for disaster aid, but trump should deny it, not one dime of federal money should be spent, and the republican state house should block all state aid as well, leave those areas exactly like they are forever.

taking time to set CNN free while the city burns

CNN reporting its president spoke with @GovTimWalz who reportedly called it “totally unacceptable and totally inadvertent” that its crew was arrested and has ordered the team’s release. “They clearly has the right to be there,” Walz is quoted as saying.

taking time to set CNN free while the city burns

CNN reporting its president spoke with @GovTimWalz who reportedly called it “totally unacceptable and totally inadvertent” that its crew was arrested and has ordered the team’s release. “They clearly has the right to be there,” Walz is quoted as saying.

Too bad he doesn't have the same level of concern for property rights, huh? :pop