Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

Shooters likely being told to aim for white kids,wide bream hats,polo shorts,fresh shoes. wearing malcom X shirts

i would 100% support this. do not touch a single minority, but kill every white kid out there - boys and girls both.

thats what you call a "compromise". something this country has apparently forgotten.

:cheers

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they ted.

No one stooping them where they were, regardless of what Dump said. If you watched tbe croweds were 50/50 black white

Because they always say that they will, insinuating that they can......well they won’t and they can’t....

They know damn well I’m turning that head into a canoe if they pointed a brick in my house’s direction

Because they always say that they will, insinuating that they can......well they won’t and they can’t....

They know damn well I’m turning that head into a canoe if they pointed a brick in my house’s direction

I admire your online moxy.

But if you recall 1 25 yr d knocked you out last year.

Now your going to fend off 20 of them?

Ok

The MN National Guard appears to have a total force of 13,000. Not clear how many are deployed elsewhere now.

The most they can get is a little shy of 2000.  yesterday that commander admitted they were pulled back and went to a staging area - where they waited all night until it was out of control.

A total waste, Walz also brags about how many troopers they have, but if they're hiding in precincts or refuse to patrol the streets, they have no value.

They said every guy arrested last night was from out of state.

ANTIFA thugs

Lots of tough talk and bragging about the size of their force, not one word about actually confronting the looters. That's not an accident, they still refuse to stop them with force.

Lots of tough talk and bragging about the size of their force, not one word about actually confronting the looters. That's not an accident, they still refuse to stop them with force.

They are shooting at the police and throwing gas bombs at them.

Are we really going to confront them using police with shields and sticks?

If troops stage in daylight with guns. I assume the number or people demonstrating past curfew will drop dramatically but also believe you will see some of the more brazen looters/rioters be armed as well.

Can not imagine the horrific scene if from roof tops on both sides of the street gun fire erupts from semi auto rifles into the troops.