Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but that's after the fact.

Having had multiple encounters with the police in my earlier years, I realized that 99% of them are assholes who love having power over others. Therefore, when dealing with them it's best not to be evasive or confrontational because they like to abuse people. 

I got hit with a police baton once...    after that it was "Yes Sir and No Sir".

Yup, # 1 the cop is a bastard and almost certainly a racist, now you cant really blame him for that because they deal with scum all day everyday, that cop was also clearly enjoying it, he didn't kneel on the guys neck for  30 seconds or a miin - he kept it up deliberately..

Those cops were also sending a message to everyone nearby that they can do whatever the fuck they want, they didn't even care that it was being filmed. So the cops will get exactly what they deserve.

I'm waiting to hear more about the forgery that the victim supposedly tried, if it turns out to be true then the hell with him too.

Yup, # 1 

I'm waiting to hear more about the forgery that the victim supposedly tried, if it turns out to be true then the hell with him too.

You lost me here because it’s not these over zealous cops responsibility to administer justice , just enforce the laws. Arrest him if probable cause and let court handle the rest. 

even if guilty of trying to forge a 20$ check or steal a 200$ item, he would never deserve to be handled in the manner he was given  how passive he was which we all see while handcuffed.  

9 minutes on his neck , this guy gonna get crucified and will be charged  within the week. 

You lost me here because it’s not these over zealous cops responsibility to administer justice , just enforce the laws. Arrest him if probable cause and let court handle the rest. 

even if guilty of trying to forge a 20$ check or steal a 200$ item, he would never deserve to be handled in the manner he was given  how passive he was which we all see while handcuffed.  

9 minutes on his neck , this guy gonna get crucified and will be charged  within the week. 

I've said several times the cops were wrong and should get what's coming to them, my issue is whether I should give a crap about the guy who was killed, if he did nothing wrong I will, if he was just another crook, I wont.  I seek no approval for my opinions.

I've said several times the cops were wrong and should get what's coming to them, my issue is whether I should give a crap about the guy who was killed, if he did nothing wrong I will, if he was just another crook, I wont.  I seek no approval for my opinions.

ask me no questions I will tell u no lies

Crook rapes mother .....crook steal bread..... Break their necks

So if you jaywalk you deserve to get killed that way? YOU JAYWALKED.  YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.  OH WELL!

What a moron.

It's called due process, dipshit.  Funny you don't know this Mr. Pro America.

So if you jaywalk you deserve to get killed that way? YOU JAYWALKED.  YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.  OH WELL!

What a moron.

It's called due process, dipshit.  Funny you don't know this Mr. Pro America.

I'm not saying he deserves it, he didn't, I'm saying it wont bother me a bit if he was committing forgery.  By the way, where's your concern about that old man in the nursing home that was punched around by that black guy? What happened to that old man is far more egregious than this.