Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another night in the bunker for Trump.

Quit making up lies about the commander, as far as i heard it was 1 night, the first night of chaos, last night he was on top of the white house manning a 50 cal machine gun. melania was reportedly helping with feeding the ammo - wearing only her nighty no less.

broke into a womans house and held her at gunpoint while he robbed her. not that it makes that cop right for killing him - not at all - but i have a feeling a lot of angry women out there protesting wouldnt be so uppity if the guy was killed by a cop immediately after being apprehended in that instance. theyd probably be glad if he got asphyxiated after getting cuffed in THAT case. its a sick world all around.

this cock sucker is a criminal and now he got caught with counterfeit money 

is this the only thing hes got on resume i thought i read somewhere hes got like 6 arrests with all kinds of shit 

if this mfker would have killed anyone they still would not give a fk that the guy is a murderer rapist thug thief they will still blame

the cop for killing him even though hes a thug thief and a criminal these people are backing up a fucking criminal 

i wonder what those people think of him to whoever he pulled a gun on let them speak out let them say what they think

Well hopefully if nothing else white America will listen now the black community has been trying to bring up this discussion in talk about it for 40 years and nobody wanted to have the discussion Maybe now we can

I agree a frank discussion about race is long overdue, the 1st question should be "why are blacks so stupid?" the 2nd WTF is wrong with them?

looking ahead a couple months Boat, if I was to to walk up to an ATM, bust it open and steal the money, then the cop comes and sees me doing it, should he be allowed to pursue me? Or should he just stand there, after all, his primary concern should be for my safety, correct?