Bird-watching While Black

theguesser

Much, much smaller on the moustache. That Steve Harvey/Fu Manchu shit never was my thing. Something in between that thing and a Billy Dee lounge lizard moustache.

Thing I remember about Dunston was how much he hated taking walks.   One of those guys whose BA was about the same as his OBP.    The anti Money ball player.  And i think he might have batted lead off for some of his career, which is just insane.  

so when ever we see some one on social media behaving badly, we must dig up their personal information?

these losers are no different than people posting personal information in the gambling forums

give her a fine or whatever

way over the top to fire her, take her dog and give her a lifetime BAN from the park

Can people stop recording each other in everyday conversations? If I’m talking to someone and they start recording me, things just got uglier because I’m taking that as a threat. Both of the idiots should have just walked away. Him feeding her dog is definitely not ok

Dont record me bitches else your dog gets a milkbone!!