Americas Cop

theguesser

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And neither one should be done while in uniform. They can do it on their free time. It is both irresponsible and unprofessional. Police Officers need to be objective at protests and demonstrations. They should never be perceived as taking sides. Especially with a criminal case pending. They guy in the article/video is a disgrace.

A disgrace?   For diffusing a volatile situation.?  Turning it into a memorable situation for all involved, full of good feelings on all sides, and for any of America that was lucky enough to have seen it, that just wants to get along and be safe and get through the day.   We NEED many more disgraces like Sheriff Swanson.  

We need to start using real bullets and permanently remove this antifa scum from our streets.

Yup

Imagine living in a society where laws are made and police are hired to enforce those laws, but then when people break the law the police are ordered to do nothing?  The city leaders just throw up their hands and say nothing we can do, it's our fault, not the looters.

That's a strategy for failure and decline, almost like it's planned huh?

They were as peaceful as one can possibly be holding an AR15 semi automatic rifle yet the front door of the governor's house

you have a right to carry. You do not have a right to riot and loot. The first group is exercising their rights. The second is engaging in criminal activity. See the difference now?

Goebbels would be proud of the job our MSM has done to the weak minded of this country. Nazi propaganda 101 and the guessers of the world lap it up like a starving kitten, pathetic but there are many like this scum.

You do realize your president just called the only group willing to take on american nazis at every rally they hold a terrorist group. The biggest winner of all of this is Richard Spencer. You should be horrified by this as a Jewish man. I am. Watch alt-right the age of rage on netflix Jasson if you need to know who I am speaking of. Last night was the biggest win for white supremists in our countries history.

I think until people realized you basically have 2 or 3 different groups of people in the streets but that 1 of those groups are peaceful demonstrators exercising their 1st amendment rights and unfortunately they are being lumped in with the other groups the peaceful demonstrators outnumber the others tend to 120 to 1 in people need to realize that and acknowledge their peaceful demonstrations and their concerns

I think until people realized you basically have 2 or 3 different groups of people in the streets but that 1 of those groups are peaceful demonstrators exercising their 1st amendment rights and unfortunately they are being lumped in with the other groups the peaceful demonstrators outnumber the others tend to 120 to 1 in people need to realize that and acknowledge their peaceful demonstrations and their concerns

What happened to those same rights of people that wanted to go to the beach or church?

What happened to those same rights of people that wanted to go to the beach or church?

They were put on hold for a very brief period of time for the safety of the nation that is much different than 400 years Mike please start you and your kind are destroying our country you had 400 years to get it right let another way be tried

They were put on hold for a very brief period of time for the safety of the nation that is much different than 400 years Mike please start you and your kind are destroying our country you had 400 years to get it right let another way be tried

Ok, so in a time of looting and chaos, should they perhaps put the rights of the demonstrators on hold? Yes, or no?

By the way, i'm only 60.  Not 400. :laugh

I have no idea if hes bitter but I can tell you that I am a very bitter because I am watching people like you Mike absolutely destroy this country and yes it's people like you destroying it it's not the looters it's not the fires it's not the riots it's the people who are in control and when I say in control I mean white American males who fold their arms across their chest and basically say I do not care that is destroying my country

I believe this would be considered a run on sentence.

You do realize your president just called the only group willing to take on american nazis at every rally they hold a terrorist group. The biggest winner of all of this is Richard Spencer. You should be horrified by this as a Jewish man. I am. Watch alt-right the age of rage on netflix Jasson if you need to know who I am speaking of. Last night was the biggest win for white supremists in our countries history.

Horseshit WS(white supremists for short) are a bunch of rag tag misfit losers that have no footing at all, they are as low as it gets. Antifa is propped up and backed by terrorist supporters such as you(and most dems) and our Nations biased media. They are morally no better than WS but with all the power they want because of acceptance my the MSM and their puppet target audience. I commend Trump for finally calling them what they are( although 2 years late) terrorists.

What do you not understand about a curfew?

If your out after it starts then you deserve to get your ass fucked up

Scum looting, destroying property and burning our cities down and you want to send milk and cookie trays out for them and nicely ask them to stop.

If your a reporter embedded with the rioters then yes you will get club, gassed and beat so stand the fuck back and don't think you have to get on the front line.

If your a 20 year old 80lb women calling the police pigs, murders and giving them the fingers. Then yes you deserve a rubber bullet right to the face.

If your in your car yes you can be pulled out beaten and tased.

These motherfukkers are every bit as bad as Al Qaeda or ISIS.