PocketRockets is hitting 71%

KingKolzig

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually love the under 2.5

Both teams play good defense plus it's a cup game

They both average .5 and .8 goals so should see some boring game no spectors should be a good win

The whole league is fixed. Wouldn’t touch the game with a ten foot pole. Costa Rica is a real dogshit league. Bottom of the barrel. Makes Belarus look like Champions league

Lemme tell you something. This Herediano fucked me so good. It was like 10 f aggots running around that got their fucking c ocks chopped off right before the game, with Greta Thurnburg in goal. These motherless f uckers fell behind 1-0 in the 8th minute and they could have played for 3 years. 24-7-365 and they wouldn’t have scored. Biggest bunch of limpdick f aggots I’ve ever laid eyes on. 

Lemme tell you something. This Herediano fucked me so good. It was like 10 f aggots running around that got their fucking c ocks chopped off right before the game, with Greta Thurnburg in goal. These motherless f uckers fell behind 1-0 in the 8th minute and they could have played for 3 years. 24-7-365 and they wouldn’t have scored. Biggest bunch of limpdick f aggots I’ve ever laid eyes on.

tell us one more time why you wont bet them you silly lil degen

I actually love the under 2.5

Both teams play good defense plus it's a cup game

They both average .5 and .8 goals so should see some boring game no spectors should be a good win

since he loved it i figured he hammered it

guy will bet anything doubt he laid off that