So who the F runs this joint now?

Machiavelli

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get to the bottom of his level of love for you IAG, did he ever tell you the location of them ammo boxes full of cash/gold/silver he said he was burying all over ohio?

I told him repeatedly he was not in love with me and he might be confusing a bipolar manic episode with love. I have no idea. But I literally begged him. I’m not exaggerating. I told him I suffer from anxiety and he was causing it. Because it’s normally difficult for me to be “mean”  so I was trying to let him down easy, but he just kept poking  and poking and poking. Had to block on phone but he had countless different phones or ways to spoof to get thru. 

I think I misread your question. No, but he showed me a lot of things in his garage.

But he has done a lot of good things for the forum by only now I realize at what cost. I try to support him even in recent days and thought we could coexist. It became obvious that he regretted what I begged him to rethink days before. . I was certainly not trying to take advantage of him even though I was angry with him. But he kept insisting. He said he was giving it to someone else if not me. At the time I thought I will say OK and deal with him the next morning. By the next morning he was still setting the wheels in motion so I said screw it. I will deal with him later. 

The number he is throwing out there includes a pay out to Kinger and yanks. I specifically told him yesterday under no circumstance should he be the one paying Mike and said I would do it. After telling me this week that 1. Mike shouldn’t even get paid anything (even though he had a percentage of ownership) He was unable to reach him, suddenly when I say that I would pay him, he found him and paid him. Yet another way to do something I said I would take care of Mike responded, and lay a larger guilt trip on me and gain more forum sympathy.

I told him repeatedly he was not in love with me and he might be confusing a bipolar manic episode with love. I have no idea. But I literally begged him. I’m not exaggerating. I told him I suffer from anxiety and he was causing it. Because it’s normally difficult for me to be “mean”  so I was trying to let him down easy, but he just kept poking  and poking and poking. Had to block on phone but he had countless different phones or ways to spoof to get thru. 

I think I misread your question. No, but he showed me a lot of things in his garage.

Isn't he married? where is she when you're hanging out in the garage?

Quit while you're ahead Jim.

You don't want to share a prison cell with George do you???

I have no ill will at all toward Jorge ...guy was was straight up with me during all this as far as I can tell.  At least as much as could be expected considering they have history.  From everything I have seen he has a very honorable guy and a better friend to Boat than Boat was to him.

But he has done a lot of good things for the forum by only now I realize at what cost. I try to support him even in recent days and thought we could coexist. It became obvious that he regretted what I begged him to rethink days before. . I was certainly not trying to take advantage of him even though I was angry with him. But he kept insisting. He said he was giving it to someone else if not me. At the time I thought I will say OK and deal with him the next morning. By the next morning he was still setting the wheels in motion so I said screw it. I will deal with him later. 

The number he is throwing out there includes a pay out to Kinger and yanks. I specifically told him yesterday under no circumstance should he be the one paying Mike and said I would do it. After telling me this week that 1. Mike shouldn’t even get paid anything (even though he had a percentage of ownership) He was unable to reach him, suddenly when I say that I would pay him, he found him and paid him. Yet another way to do something I said I would take care of Mike responded, and lay a larger guilt trip on me and gain more forum sympathy.

WOW, he's trying to manipulate your emotions and put stress on you because you told him about your anxiety etc.

WOW, he's trying to manipulate your emotions and put stress on you because you told him about your anxiety etc.

Can be verified by at least four independent posters.  And when this was going on I told Boat, if you continue to do this, don’t expect me to keep this to myself. You are stressing me out and if your business includes MY business, do not expect that I will not tell people about what you are doing to me,