So what is the deal with Brock now?

Hoops

Perma Banned ?

Limited Access?

I do hope Boat gets his money back

I enjoy Brock for comedic purposes and when he is able to post up for some good old fashioned gambling

Curious what the be TGF stance is on this fella... He’s such a forum staple it would be weird without him around but just curios if this is a final or fluid situation? :pop

Myself and Higher welcome him back with open arms if all his debts are paid :cheers

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While things are in a state of transition I will just say that although it is my nature to be open and transparent, out of respect to the other owners I will not make any official statements as far as a TGF stance, until there is an actual TGF stance...which will require additional dialogue. 

yes USC cap i think

good looking woman

Minnesota probably, but that picture is terrible if you believe my hair is that short.  Reminds me of when I was like five years old and my mom used to have me get my hair cut  really short pixie style and I would cry. I showed somebody an old family picture the other day when my hair was like that, and they asked who the little boy was.   :laugh     When he posted in a couple places, it didn’t get the poor reception that he expected. I felt pretty good about that considering I hate that picture.

so understandably you dont want to post a real picture of yourself

but how about pointing me to picture online that I could use as a fair representation Avatar on future "photoshops"

I’m guessing if you’ve been around and know as much as you appear to, you probably already have what you are looking for.

....but I think the one you have will do.