So what is the deal with Brock now?

Hoops

IAG

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE ANXIETY ISSUES AND WITH THE BBB ISSUES.   BUT HONESTLY WHY DO THIS TO YOURSELF?  ALL THE BACK AND FORTH WITH BBB ISNT HELPING YOUR ANXIETY THAT IS FOR SURE.  IM NOT SURE IF YOU OWN OR ARE JUST A MOD HERE, BUT WHY? YOU DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT, STEP AWAY FOR AWHILE AND CLEAR YOUR MIND FROM BBB AND THE FORUM LIFE IN GENERAL.  

I THINK IT WOULD REALLY HELP YOU.   THESE THINGS WITH BBB WILL CONTINUE, ESPECIALLY IF HE KNOWS IT BOTHERS YOU.  STEP AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS, DO NOT BE A MOD AND  IF YOU ARE THE OWNER SELL YOUR SHARE ASAP BECAUSE IT CAN NOT BE WORTH MUCH.   

I ENJOY PLAYING POKER WITH YOU AND YOUR POSTS IN GENERAL, BUT THIS STUFF IS NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU AT ALL....  GOOD LUCK

Ok... :cigar

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG

NOT TO GET IN YOUR BUSINESS BUT I GUESS CONGRATS ON THE OWNERSHIP THAT BOAT THREW ON YOUR LAP, BUT WITH ALL YOU WENT THROUGH WITH BBB A SMARTER CHOICE WOULD OF BEEN TO SAY “NO THNAK YOU SIR, YOU HAVE ALREADY DOEN ENOUGH DAMAGE TO ME”.    ALSO YOU ARE CORRECT I AHVE NOT FOLLOWED ALL THIS AT ALL, I COME TO THE FORUM, POST A PICK OR TWO, MESS WITH A COUPLE POSTERS AND PLAY SOME POKER, ALL THE OTHER SHIT ISNT CHANGING MY LIFE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.   I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND FORUMS FOR A VERY LONGTIME, BUT THIS SHIT ISNT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH AT ALL.  

AS FAR AS MAJORITY OWNER, THROW IT BACK AT HIM.   YOU SEEM LIKE A PRETTY SMART WOMAN, STEP AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, FUCK THIS FORUM YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIVE AN UNHEALTHY LIFE AND ANXIETY ISSUES FOR THIS SHIT.  EITHER WAY BEST OF LUCK, BUT LIKE I SAID SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING BOTHERS YOU, THEY WILL KEEP AT IT AND THAT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR YOUR ANXIETY OR MIND AT ALL......

That CAPS LOCK is brutal on the eyes NBW..

No kidding...

Only a True Bitch Would Do The Cap Lock Thing...

BOL... :cigar

iag if boat and this place is genuinely a drain on you emotionally, why did you keep posting? and then why accept ownership? and then why continue to log in on the admin account?

i feel like im missing something... if he wont remove himself from the situation why not remove yourself

iag if boat and this place is genuinely a drain on you emotionally, why did you keep posting? and then why accept ownership? and then why continue to log in on the admin account?

i feel like im missing something... if he wont remove himself from the situation why not remove yourself

Boat has nothing from the reports, she can remove him if she chooses.

does diabler still post here?

i might be interested in taking over the forum if i could ban everyone except diabler and maybe joeybags

Diabler and I have been in touch. He’s busy living life, but I sense he will be back post Boat for football perhaps...if forum temperament is right. I don’t know for sure..but I am hopeful. 

does diabler still post here?

i might be interested in taking over the forum if i could ban everyone except diabler and maybe joeybags

Diabler and I have been in touch. He’s busy living life, but I sense he will be back post Boat for football perhaps...if forum temperament is right. I don’t know for sure..but I am hopeful. 

Yeah you are missing a lot. 

Most of this started off the forum.had approached me about buying TGF partnering up with him. That is when/where the harassment was...off the forum...I would block my cell numbers and WhatsApp and he would call me from spooked numbers. It’s very long story, but there’s more to it.   But it’s not the forum that stresses me out it was the things that happened outside the forum.  3 independent posters can verify.   

I accepted it  because he  said I wouldn’t take it, he was going to gige to someone else. He gave part to KInger. He said he was going to delete his account. 

No kidding...

Only a True Bitch Would Do The Cap Lock Thing...

BOL... :cigar

MR CHAPO

wtf is your problem pal? You come here honking your fucking horn all the time like you are someone.   Pal let me tell you, you may be the dumbest bitch i have ever come across in forumville.  This bitch here can buy your haram, your monkey and your dumb ass pal.   Don’t ever forget it pal.    

Queen KOLZIG or possibly hank have more balls then your ghosting ass.   Now come back when you have another past posted play you dumb bitch.   Until then STFU unless you are spoken to, got it Pal?    Now carry on  MR RAISE.  

Boat has nothing from the reports, she can remove him if she chooses.

will do if continues to be problematic. I thought it was fine to let him post. Even though he said he would delete himself. I didn’t think he would post with the intentions he had however.

Yeah you are missing a lot. 

Most of this started off the forum.had approached me about buying TGF partnering up with him. That is when/where the harassment was...off the forum...I would block my cell numbers and WhatsApp and he would call me from spooked numbers. It’s very long story, but there’s more to it.   But it’s not the forum that stresses me out it was the things that happened outside the forum.  3 independent posters can verify.   

I accepted it  because he  said I wouldn’t take it, he was going to gige to someone else. He gave part to KInger. He said he was going to delete his account. 

IAG

i have to say you keep saying the same thing about “he was going to give it to someone else”.  Ok so what?  Let him give it to someone else, what’s the big deal?   I am sure he has made your life crazy the last 2 months or so, but the only thing i can compare this to would be a woman getting raped and then the man sending chocolates a week later and the woman excepting the chocolates 

get away from the forum, that gets you away from bbb, easy peasy

They have worked together before....one of the main considerations. He is far more knowledgeable in the industry than me.

Fluid situation..lots of moving parts. ..but Hoffa is mod/admin now... please PM one of the three of us if there is a complaint about a post, poster, etc.

Hoffa we’re pals now , so no banning me like the old days !!!!