So what is the deal with Brock now?

Hoops

Seeing as how you are new at the controls, try testing the Post Review and Ban features. 

I'm sure Boat wouldn't mind...

This place has been running smoothly lately, it's nice not to have nonsense videos clutter things up - you get bored so you click on them, then you get pissed because your time was just wasted.(we all know how valuable our time is).

Boat is certainly trying to cause trouble, perhaps he should join brock on the sidelines?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen please welcome new Team member Jimmy  Hoffa. For the record, this was in my head/discussion days ago. And can be confirmed if necessary.   Boat just speeded up the timeline.  Details forthcoming at time to be determined. 

Jimmy's the new man, him and kinger will make a fine team. :cheers

He is just trying  to play it out like I am unfairly treating Brock and not others.   I have other examples.mmmmmTrying to overload me when we knows have limited staff...using people that feel obligated to him or are indebted...I I know who some of them are.  And I can guess why with each of them.   Nobody here is on salary. He knows this and he’s trying to Overwhelm me because I told him I take anxiety med.  I told him that when he was harassing me and causing me anxiety. So he’s using it against me. That’s what he does. #SuperShady

IAG

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE ANXIETY ISSUES AND WITH THE BBB ISSUES.   BUT HONESTLY WHY DO THIS TO YOURSELF?  ALL THE BACK AND FORTH WITH BBB ISNT HELPING YOUR ANXIETY THAT IS FOR SURE.  IM NOT SURE IF YOU OWN OR ARE JUST A MOD HERE, BUT WHY? YOU DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT, STEP AWAY FOR AWHILE AND CLEAR YOUR MIND FROM BBB AND THE FORUM LIFE IN GENERAL.  

I THINK IT WOULD REALLY HELP YOU.   THESE THINGS WITH BBB WILL CONTINUE, ESPECIALLY IF HE KNOWS IT BOTHERS YOU.  STEP AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS, DO NOT BE A MOD AND  IF YOU ARE THE OWNER SELL YOUR SHARE ASAP BECAUSE IT CAN NOT BE WORTH MUCH.   

I ENJOY PLAYING POKER WITH YOU AND YOUR POSTS IN GENERAL, BUT THIS STUFF IS NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU AT ALL....  GOOD LUCK

Jimmy's the new man, him and kinger will make a fine team. :cheers

They have worked together before....one of the main considerations.  He is far more knowledgeable in the industry than me. 

Fluid situation..lots of moving parts. ..but Hoffa is mod/admin now... please PM one of the three of us if there is a complaint about a post, poster, etc. 

IAG

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE ANXIETY ISSUES AND WITH THE BBB ISSUES.   BUT HONESTLY WHY DO THIS TO YOURSELF?  ALL THE BACK AND FORTH WITH BBB ISNT HELPING YOUR ANXIETY THAT IS FOR SURE.  IM NOT SURE IF YOU OWN OR ARE JUST A MOD HERE, BUT WHY? YOU DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT, STEP AWAY FOR AWHILE AND CLEAR YOUR MIND FROM BBB AND THE FORUM LIFE IN GENERAL.  

I THINK IT WOULD REALLY HELP YOU.   THESE THINGS WITH BBB WILL CONTINUE, ESPECIALLY IF HE KNOWS IT BOTHERS YOU.  STEP AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS, DO NOT BE A MOD AND  IF YOU ARE THE OWNER SELL YOUR SHARE ASAP BECAUSE IT CAN NOT BE WORTH MUCH.   

I ENJOY PLAYING POKER WITH YOU AND YOUR POSTS IN GENERAL, BUT THIS STUFF IS NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU AT ALL....  GOOD LUCK

NBW,  you have not been following apparently. I don’t have time to type it ALL out now...I be came MAJORITY owner in a very short hasty decision by Boat and ever since he has tried to make my life miserable.  I tried to not take it (forum) numerous times. He Told me he did not have the time to devote to TGF, would give to someone else and so forth and said he was 100% serious. He indicated to me that he had not had a drink in days. Even the next day he press forward.But he would rather play victim after the fact. After everything with others involved was in process. I have been in process of trying to do best by others that were affected,  I could not just step away then...would be zero anxiety at all I had Boat not been trying to create it. That’s an actionable tort btw.   That is why I have been in process of vetting help. There may be additional need down the line. but it’s early. Believe me, I was not  here to argue with Boat. He did that. I’m just here to have fun, do ten liners, and get back to a sense of normalcy where I can have a semblance of a real life again.   Couldn’t happen overnight with the way things down,,but it will happen.

IAG

NOT TO GET IN YOUR BUSINESS BUT I GUESS CONGRATS ON THE OWNERSHIP THAT BOAT THREW ON YOUR LAP, BUT WITH ALL YOU WENT THROUGH WITH BBB A SMARTER CHOICE WOULD OF BEEN TO SAY “NO THNAK YOU SIR, YOU HAVE ALREADY DOEN ENOUGH DAMAGE TO ME”.    ALSO YOU ARE CORRECT I AHVE NOT FOLLOWED ALL THIS AT ALL, I COME TO THE FORUM, POST A PICK OR TWO, MESS WITH A COUPLE POSTERS AND PLAY SOME POKER, ALL THE OTHER SHIT ISNT CHANGING MY LIFE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.   I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND FORUMS FOR A VERY LONGTIME, BUT THIS SHIT ISNT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH AT ALL.  

AS FAR AS MAJORITY OWNER, THROW IT BACK AT HIM.   YOU SEEM LIKE A PRETTY SMART WOMAN, STEP AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, FUCK THIS FORUM YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIVE AN UNHEALTHY LIFE AND ANXIETY ISSUES FOR THIS SHIT.  EITHER WAY BEST OF LUCK, BUT LIKE I SAID SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING BOTHERS YOU, THEY WILL KEEP AT IT AND THAT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR YOUR ANXIETY OR MIND AT ALL......

IAG

NOT TO GET IN YOUR BUSINESS BUT I GUESS CONGRATS ON THE OWNERSHIP THAT BOAT THREW ON YOUR LAP, BUT WITH ALL YOU WENT THROUGH WITH BBB A SMARTER CHOICE WOULD OF BEEN TO SAY “NO THNAK YOU SIR, YOU HAVE ALREADY DOEN ENOUGH DAMAGE TO ME”.    ALSO YOU ARE CORRECT I AHVE NOT FOLLOWED ALL THIS AT ALL, I COME TO THE FORUM, POST A PICK OR TWO, MESS WITH A COUPLE POSTERS AND PLAY SOME POKER, ALL THE OTHER SHIT ISNT CHANGING MY LIFE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.   I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND FORUMS FOR A VERY LONGTIME, BUT THIS SHIT ISNT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH AT ALL.  

AS FAR AS MAJORITY OWNER, THROW IT BACK AT HIM.   YOU SEEM LIKE A PRETTY SMART WOMAN, STEP AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, FUCK THIS FORUM YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIVE AN UNHEALTHY LIFE AND ANXIETY ISSUES FOR THIS SHIT.  EITHER WAY BEST OF LUCK, BUT LIKE I SAID SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING BOTHERS YOU, THEY WILL KEEP AT IT AND THAT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR YOUR ANXIETY OR MIND AT ALL......

I asked people close to him what he wanted for days. He never reached out and indicated he wanted back and by the time he showed some passive aggressive hints towards me  it was too late for reasons I cannot get into. 

Believe me, I’ve been around the forms for years. I’m not easily triggered anymore.   But given this set of circumstances and things you don’t know, just trust me. ...it was the only choice. That’s all I can say.   the only reason for stress is his roadblocks.. 

IAG

I have to say I agree

As I’ve observed IAG it’s clear she’s in the top 1% of posters , a person of integrity and virtue in real life and this experiment is 

Comparable to fitting a square peg in a round hole. 

IAG I don’t think the actions give rise to any torts but the fact you are referencing this is alarming. 

IAG I have no doubt you could bury BBB as you’ve alluded to but please don’t. Keep that private. 

You are not bluffing I can tell.  

Tell BBB $25;000 for his baby back. 

finally, if you want to really get a legal opinion , someone needs to tell me off forum how ownership was conveyed.  

this drama is getting old but more importantly worried it can adversely impact your real life existence 

let’s get Harvard and Toby over here 

ok clay

old enough

its the hook 

that brings you down

brought to you by BANG energy drinks

and turtles

fucking turtles

fucking fucking fuck fuck turtles

fuck

you can call me el diablo

GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND MR. JHAN OR GENE, HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE POKER TABLES SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.....PLEASURE TO MEET YOUR ACQUAINTANCE SIR

SORRY SIR I AM GOING BLIND AND CAN BARELY SEE, HOPEFULLY YOU DO NOT LIVE TO MY AGE OR HAVE EYE ISSUES SIR....

The only one gonna have eye issue is someone trying to read your posts.....Im legit mentioning because others wont, they just skip post..

If you dont care then I dont care...but if you do care then try the enlargen feature on your browser.

The only one gonna have eye issue is someone trying to read your posts.....Im legit mentioning because others wont, they just skip post..

If you dont care then I dont care...but if you do care then try the enlargen feature on your browser.

RAISE

ILL TAKE YOUR ADVCIE UNDER CONSIDERATION PAL, BUT JESUS I CANT SEE WELL MAN AND IM NO COMPUTER EXPERT AT MY AGE I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE TRYING TO ENLARGEN MY WOODY LET ALONE SOME FEATURE ON MY BROWSER

BUT I WILL TRY TO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE SIR, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

i sang CLOSE MY EYES FOREVER last night at karaoke.

played the guitar too.

did both parts.

male and female

fueled by RUMPLE MINTS and vodka and BANG!

brought the fucking house down.

ozzys guitarist raised his beer

then turtles and sloth.

WILL IT ALL REMAIN THE SAME

you can call me gene*

*pronounced jhan