So what is the deal with Brock now?

Hoops

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is really true is that all you cats loved me when I crack on Brock..you know common "enemy" thing

BUT as soon as I say SHIT that gets your pussies hurt then Im not funny

Joey dont like that I crack on his boyfriend Heinz....Hoops and SuitCase Deemer dont like me cracking on them

That is how it works when you like to crack  on folks and they are LEGIT emotionally affected by some

words of a "FAT FUCK UNFUNNY DUMB UNEDUCATED HACK" on a chitty chat board

Are you that soft fellers?

If  Mount Rushmore cracks this easily then no wonder folk want to bring it down.

YOu guys are aware of ignore button right?

What is really true is that all you cats loved me when I crack on Brock..you know common "enemy" thing

Joey dont like that I crack on his boyfriend Heinz....Hoops and SuitCase Deemer dont like me cracking on them

That is how it works when you like to crack on folks and they are LEGIT emotionally affected by some

If Mount Rushmore cracks this easily then no wonder folk want to bring it down.

Chitty serious biz

It never ceases to amaze me how frail people are on the internet,people have to toughen up, being mocked, ridiculed, or insulted by strangers just isn't life or death folks.

You think we give a fuck about that clown he’s a troll who gets buried here daily, he life is so dull all he has to do is wait for one of us to post and he gets a chubby :laugh

You think shot fazes me? Come on Merlin :laugh

You think we give a fuck about that clown he’s a troll who gets buried here daily, he life is so dull all he has to do is wait for one of us to post and he gets a chubby :laugh

You think shot fazes me? Come on Merlin :laugh

Stop posturing bro

You are a needy, weak man who is NOT funny

If  you REALLY dont care you would not act so humiliated.

Never saw you react to Kinger or Deemer this way....you told/received your jokes and let it go.

Now some "hack" is joking on you and you are hurt and need to respond to every post he makes

NO one buries me daily......once again you just making shit up

Yes,,,, I have nothing better to do these days than talk shit on the boards...and so until such time  I have better things

to do I will continue to joke on weak MOFO"S like yourself..

Dont like it hit the igore button like you hit the "ignore exercise" button on your real life.

Stop posturing bro

If  you REALLY dont care you would not act so humiliated.

Never saw you react to Kinger or Deemer this way....you told/received your jokes and let it go.

Now some "hack" is joking on you and you are hurt and need to respond to every post he makes

Yes,,,, I have nothing better to do these days than talk shit on the boards...and so until such time  I have better things

Dont like it hit the igore button like you hit the "ignore exercise" button on your real life.

Good post!

Stop posturing bro

If you REALLY dont care you would not act so humiliated.

Yes,,,, I have nothing better to do these days than talk shit on the boards...and so until such time I have better things

You’re in the minority :bulb

Can you respond to anything with less than 20 sentences? :laugh

You think you humiliate me? Your giving yourself way too much credit. Kinger and Deemer give funny back and forth, your comments are just boring and you piggyback off others jokes :bulb

You’re in the minority :bulb

Can you respond to anything with less than 20 sentences? :laugh

You think you humiliate me? Your giving yourself way too much credit. Kinger and Deemer give funny back and forth, your comments are just boring and you piggyback off others jokes :bulb

ONce again you like to exxagerate...no where near 20 sentences.

You humiliate yourself with your desperation ,,,I aint got nothing to do with it.

I make my  own jokes PIGGY BACK!..and side  and front.

That is how it works when you like to crack on folks and they are LEGIT emotionally affected by some

If Mount Rushmore cracks this easily then no wonder folk want to bring it down.

Didn’t read.... now go hit the treadmill

The only way to settle this is with 3-5 minute stand-up comedy videos from each of you.

You want another 45 minute of Raise sitting on his couch and lifting his legs up to his gut and ripping a fart every 12 seconds? I’d rather watch a sex tape with Kinger banging Deb :bulb