What embarrasses you the most about what’s happening now?

Balco

Is there a politic specific?

I’m embarrassed that kids don’t know what it’s like to be able to play freely outside,,,in the middle of the street even,,,and just yell “CAR” when appropriate. Parents have to walk them to school. Can’t just run around the neighborhood unattended and come back for dinner.  I guess embarrassed  is not the word. It saddens me.  

Is there a politic specific?

I’m embarrassed that kids don’t know what it’s like to be able to play freely outside,,,in the middle of the street even,,,and just yell “CAR” when appropriate. Parents have to walk them to school. Can’t just run around the neighborhood unattended and come back for dinner.  I guess embarrassed  is not the word. It saddens me.  

I still see a few kids just out and about having fun, but it is rare. On my street a few houses down the parents put 4 red cones out in the street along with a sign that says "children at play", and I'm on a side street with no one speeding. Those parents should be beaten to a pulp, their kids would end up in a much better position.

I still see a few kids just out and about having fun, but it is rare. On my street a few houses down the parents put 4 red cones out in the street along with a sign that says "children at play", and I'm on a side street with no one speeding. Those parents should be beaten to a pulp, their kids would end up in a much better position.

Do the parents make their kids wear helmets when they ride their bikes?

I hate those fuckin soccer moms with their car seats and shit...