WVU was right...

KingRevolver

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd meet her but I need a phone number. Not going to show up looking for a random person. JFC

Don't you think this way is less formal and zero pressure?

Go to the Biltmore bar tonight, look for a group of young ladies (nurse types) and look for the girl with brown hair, jeans and a white blouse.

If you see her and aren't interested just split, she'll be with friends so if you "don't show" she won't be crushed.

Zero pressure or anxiety for both parties...

Lemme know.

Don't you think this way is less formal and zero pressure?

Go to the Biltmore bar tonight, look for a group of young ladies (nurse types) and look for the girl with brown hair, jeans and a white blouse.

If you see her and aren't interested just split, she'll be with friends so if you "don't show" she won't be crushed.

Zero pressure or anxiety for both parties...

Lemme know.

:pop

Do it pal wear the video glasses. If you do this and record the conversation I’ll Do a weigh in video tomorrow :cheers

Kinger no-showed. Weak...

She texted me and said that while she was in the ladies room her friends saw a heavy, bald kid with a teenage starter beard wandering around. Big pee stain on his pants too. Nurses notice that stuff.

Probably some other guy...

:laugh

Kinger no-showed. Weak...

She texted me and said that while she was in the ladies room her friends saw a heavy, bald kid with a teenage starter beard wandering around. Big pee stain on his pants too. Nurses notice that stuff.

Probably some other guy...

He knew he had no chance but the panty sniffing creep still couldn't resist. Glad he wasn't close enough to rufee any of the nurses.

Kinger's a player, he doesn't need charity set ups with crazy f'd up women. Is it just me or are a lot of nurses nuts? One of my nieces is a nurse and she's a loon.

This one has a good head on her shoulders but her twin sister is a nut job. When she calls Uncle Jimmy I let it go straight to voicemail.