QAnon will rot your brain

HinesWard86

You'd be #1 on my list if I did engage the idiot in his ridiculous bet. It's so beyond stupid though, I wouldn't insult you, or anyone else.

im biased so I recuse

i've been secretly recording take out orders from Pizzerias in 23 states that have basements and make their own pepperoni.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single word of the above nonsense, debunked thoroughly and completely for years at https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/

Specifically, The BC being fraudulent was debunked in many places, including the top debunking place on the net.   A site frauds like this kid hates, because it debunks pretty much everything they believe:  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/birth-certificate/

LOLs you actually believe those sites??? Are you impaired or just indoctrinated?

Did you know that the Obama family dog was given that pepperoni as a treat for not shitting on the White House Lawn?

Was the Obama dog really a dog?   Or a space alien tranny something made to look like a dog,  while it was diddling little kids down at the pizzeria with Hillary?   

Lmfao

Are you that dumb?

You say you work off "facts"

Who determines facts?

That is the reason for a jury by peers both criminally or civil. To deterrmine the "facts"

Which is what i loosely suggested we do

Somebody ban this dumb fuck or sandbox

Those ain't Facts kid.   That's why Jury decisions are sometimes overturned.   Do some reading.   Start with The Central Park 5.   Your Cult Leader sure shit deep in that one.  

Facts are who won the game.