QAnon will rot your brain

HinesWard86

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord

Cliff notes?

And that right there is the reason that these crimes by the obama admin - tthat make watergate look like childs play - go unchecked

People are too lazy to do the research themselves

So they go to sites like wikipedia and snopes - sites were set up specifically to cover up lies of the deep state. - to get the "cliff notes"

And that right there is the reason that these crimes by the obama admin - tthat make watergate look like childs play - go unchecked

So they go to sites like wikipedia and snopes - sites were set up specifically to cover up lies of the deep state. - to get the "cliff notes"

Watergate had tons of hearings.  So did Benghazi, unfortunately.  When Obamagate(LOL) hearings gonna start?   Before or after The Idiot is in jail for the rest of his wretched life?  

Oh I ain't scared, all them folk are goin to Guantanamo bout six, eight weeks ago, slight delay for processing.

I heard they gonna rotate Tom Hank in every room because he died of Covid in April.

you don't fukk with QNone.

1) Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros were planning a coup to overthrow the government

2) Kim Jong Un is a puppet of the CIA

3) The DNC murdered Seth Rich

4) Oprah Winfrey was involved in child sex trafficking

5) Tom Hanks was arrested on pedophilia charges

Not sure how anyone can take this seriously.

Just five of the many ludicrous QAnon conspiracy theories

Any time anyone wants to tackle any of these, feel free...

Hmm. 3.5 years of Obama administration officials going to the media claiming to have evidence of Russian collusion while testifying under oath to Congress that they had absolutely no evidence; every leaked piece of classified evidence and testimony before being declassified framed in the most sinister light of Trump with absolutely ZERO leaks (of evudence that existed) to discredit those claims, a Russian bounty story where Russians supposed paid cahs bounties in America dollars (LOL) supported by the NY Times who happened to have access daily Presidential intelligence reports -which despite the obvious security breach of classified information being made public paints Trump as someone who is treating Putin with kid gloves while the Obama administration not only did nothing in reaction to Iran's PUBLIC bounties but ended up shipping them BILLIONS in cash instead.

Need I go on?

Maybe you can explain this interview by Evelyn Farkas and her testimony regarding this specific interview.

https://youtu.be/bZi8Q00omKI

While testifying this...

MR. ROONEY: So anything that you learned or anything -- any information that you would have had about the Russian interference in our election, which I believe the Russians were trying to interfere in our elections in some way, shape, or form. Anything that -- did you have any specific information that you thought rose to the level of criminal activity by any candidate in the Republican Or Democratic primaries?

MS. FARKAS: No, I did not.

MR. GOWDY: Why don't we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians. And your testimony was, we, was the U.S. Government.

MS. FARKAS: Uh-huh.

MR. GOWDY: Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn't work for it, did you?

MS. FARKAS: I didn't.

MR. GOWDY: Then how did you know?

MS. FARKAS: I didn't know anything.

MR. GOWDY: Well, then why would you say, we knew?

MS. FARKAS: So if they found out how we knew --

MR. GOWDY: We knew what we knew.

MS. FARKAS: Right. So obviously, I misspoke, because I wasn't we anymore.

MR. GOWDY: Well, you just spoke twice, Dr. Farkas. You said, we knew what we knew.

MS. FARKAS: So what I was saying there was that if there was collusion, if it was revealed that there was collusion --

MR. GOWDY: All right, help me find the word, if, in that sentence, because I can't find it. What I see is, the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew --

MR. ROONEY: Is there anything that you can help us with from when you were at DOD as a Russian expert that led you to believe that there was going to be information that the Russians were colluding with the Trump campaign, or they were interfering IN the elections aside from just propaganda, actual specific evidence to show that the Russian government was involving themselves in their campaign beyond the RT or trying to infiltrate our polling places or whatever, that you will feJt the need that either the Obama administration or other people need to get to sources on the Hill or whatever that's beyond just what you saw on MSNBC?

MS. FARKAS: No.

MR. GOWDY: So when you say, we knew, the reality is you knew nothing?

MS. FARKAS: Correct.

MR. GOWDY: So we can summarize this. Despite the fact that you will repeatedly used the phrase, we knew, you knew nothing?

MS. FARKAS: That's correct.

MR. GOWDY: All right. And despite the fact that you allege the Trump folks were dealing with the Russians, you have no evidence of that?

MS. FARKAS: That's correct.

Maybe you can explain while people like her, Comey, Clapper, et al were making the circuits on the media, they were testifying that they didn't actually have evidence that the Trump administration colluded.

Maybe you can explain how the Steele dossier was used as evidence to obtain FISA warrants for Carter Page (which opened the entire investigation) which was paid for by the DNC and was completely unsubstantiated.

Maybe you can explain why Peter Strzok's notes from the White House meeting from January of 2017 have Biden's name on them with "Logan Act" next to it.

Maybe you can explain why Comey stated that Flynn's calls to Kislyak "appeared legit" according to Strzok's notes but Strzok later sends a text to reopen the Flynn investigation because the "7th floor (is) involved".

Maybe you can explain why the media doesn't bring on people like Evelyn Farkas who clearly lied to the faces of reporters to ask them why she deceived them.

I agree they are slightly worse than CNN and MSNBC. Occasionally they all land a punch but not often.

Don't let the idiot try to straw man you into thinking that the QAnon faction has no validity.

Those things he listed are wacko conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with the actual purpose of QAnon.