Laurel Race 4 #3 Devant(FR) 7-2

Woodbine Race 8 #1 L'Etat(GER) 15-1

Arlington Race 7 #2 Mila's Dream(Ire) 7-2

8 #2 Sun Lover(GB) 6-1

#11 Urban Light(Ire) 4-1

$4 Exacta Box 2,11

Los Alamitos Race 4 #1 King of Leon(ARG) 5-1

Penn Race 3 #1 Dulcibelle(GER) 15-1

Good day yesterday. Yeah trytry French Reef(Ire) will prob pay 40 cents next time. Great looker though. Hope I hit something early today because I like to donate heavy at Delmar on the Irish plow horses. Good luck boys! Hopefully rd will chime in with a bomb or two soon...

MY PPH copies BOL's luckily...been good so far

My bookie is an old crusty phone guy. We were actually partners for a few years. He has a pph side too but I can text him the bet and he will take it. Would love to make him growl with a couple of stingers today. The cheap fuk only pays 20-1 max on wins. I said to him "I have to drive up to Mohegan Sun every day because you are such a cheap fuk". "I ain't paying  no full track odds. Never have never will". Good starve. I only use him in emergencies but he is good to have.

My bookie is an old crusty phone guy. We were actually partners for a few years. He has a pph side too but I can text him the bet and he will take it. Would love to make him growl with a couple of stingers today. The cheap fuk only pays 20-1 max on wins. I said to him "I have to drive up to Mohegan Sun every day because you are such a cheap fuk". "I ain't paying  no full track odds. Never have never will". Good starve. I only use him in emergencies but he is good to have.

My first horse account I got it was 15-6-3 to 1 across the board, they were "crustier" back then lol.

Played a couple so far:

Race 4

$20 win #1 Dirty Bird 10-1

$2 DD 1/1,5,6

$1 P3 1/6/ALL

$1 P3 ALL/6/2,7

Conflicted here. I like playing Ferraro second time over the course at Sar. But I also like playing him off short rest. Here, he goes off a 13 day layoff but it’s first over the course. It’s 10-1 though so I have to bet it.

Race 5

$20 win #6 Jill’s a Hot Mess 5-1

$2 ex 6/ALL

$2 DD 6/ALL

Guillot was hunkered down at Saratoga during the entire quarantine, so I’ve been waiting for his first runners. Gotta figure he had plenty of time there to crank them up.

Played a couple so far:

Race 4

$2 DD 1/1,5,6

$1 P3 1/6/ALL

$1 P3 ALL/6/2,7

Conflicted here. I like playing Ferraro second time over the course at Sar. But I also like playing him off short rest. Here, he goes off a 13 day layoff but it’s first over the course. It’s 10-1 though so I have to bet it.

Race 5

$2 ex 6/ALL

$2 DD 6/ALL

Guillot was hunkered down at Saratoga during the entire quarantine, so I’ve been waiting for his first runners. Gotta figure he had plenty of time there to crank them up.

I like their names. I will be on them.

Played a couple so far:

Race 4

$2 DD 1/1,5,6

$1 P3 1/6/ALL

$1 P3 ALL/6/2,7

Race 5

$2 ex 6/ALL

$2 DD 6/ALL

That horse in 5th looks solid.Gotta think he'll be 3-1 ish.I originally came up with #5 but will definately use 6 as well