Red Bull on the right track as a business

tailsyoulose

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The delusion is just incredible.

Guys like you are always accusing other dudes of not getting any pussy. And the guys who youre talking about are always - without exception - the guys who get more high quality pussy than anyone. This type of projection shit is rampant on reddit - I bet you post a lot there, don't you?

In reality, the "incel" who can't get laid is usually the autistic nerd who plays video games and follows e-sports... Just saying.

The delusion is just incredible.

Guys like you are always accusing other dudes of not getting any pussy. And the guys who youre talking about are always - without exception - the guys who get more high quality pussy than anyone. This type of projection shit is rampant on reddit - I bet you post a lot there, don't you?

In reality, the "incel" who can't get laid is usually the autistic nerd who plays video games and follows e-sports... Just saying.

My guy...you are the king of projection. It's rampant in your posts. Are you mad because I figured out you were an incel? Sorry.

Also, you are proving my point with your last sentence. Guess you don't know many millennial women. 

So which is it IncelTails? What turned you into an incel?

IncelTails cracks me up. Ignores his contradictions and keeps plugging along. Illusions of grandeur, outsized sense of self-importance, hatred of women. Classic incel behavior

You and the rest of the communist group lie in every sentence. You dummies are very close to be wiped out!

My guy...you are the king of projection. It's rampant in your posts. Are you mad because I figured out you were an incel? Sorry.

Also, you are proving my point with your last sentence. Guess you don't know many millennial women.

So which is it IncelTails? What turned you into an incel?

This is funny. I've banged more millennial 9s and 10s by accident in a single weekend in chapel hill than you've spoken to in your entire life. But that's beside the point.

I know what your problem is. Your problem is that you believe that to get laid, you have to prostrate yourself to a chick, be a "nice guy", regale her with your stories of how you heroically imported a dozen refugees and then volunteered for the Elizabeth Warren campaign. Meanwhile, her eyes glaze over as she scans the bar for other dudes, and she says to you "yeah that's really nice. Thanks for the drink"

You're a "nice guy". And "nice guys" always think dickheads are "incels" (when in reality it's the exact opposite). It's a coping mechanism for your own failure - because your brain refuses to accept that that same girl who rejected you went home with a dickhead instead.

Whenever you hear a dude throw out the word "incel", you can safely assume he's projecting. Especially if that guy is an on-the-spectrum gamer nerd who votes for Democrats.

Hines "nice guy" Ward. What a good guy. Just keep being yourself, and being open and honest and caring. I'm sure someday you'll get the girl you truly deserve.

This is funny. I've banged more millennial 9s and 10s by accident in a single weekend in chapel hill than you've spoken to in your entire life. But that's beside the point.

I know what your problem is. Your problem is that you believe that to get laid, you have to prostrate yourself to a chick, be a "nice guy", regale her with your stories of how you heroically imported a dozen refugees and then volunteered for the Elizabeth Warren campaign. Meanwhile, her eyes glaze over as she scans the bar for other dudes, and she says to you "yeah that's really nice. Thanks for the drink"

You're a "nice guy". And "nice guys" always think dickheads are "incels" (when in reality it's the exact opposite). It's a coping mechanism for your own failure - because your brain refuses to accept that that same girl who rejected you went home with a dickhead instead.

Whenever you hear a dude throw out the word "incel", you can safely assume he's projecting. Especially if that guy is an on-the-spectrum gamer nerd who votes for Democrats.

Hines "nice guy" Ward. What a good guy. Just keep being yourself, and being open and honest and caring. I'm sure someday you'll get the girl you truly deserve.

Awwww I'm sure you did slugger. Go ahead and keep on trying to deflect. It's pretty clear that you've been projecting from the outset. 

As I have said previously, you exhibit classic incel behavior. I'm surprised it took me that long to figure it out. The delusions of grandeur, the hatred of women, the outsized sense of self-importance. Shame on me for missing it.

Go read another Tucker Max book and jerk off into your puddle of tears. One of these days a woman will give you attention. Or maybe you'll save up enough money to transition. Not sure which type of incel you are.

Awwww I'm sure you did slugger. Go ahead and keep on trying to deflect. It's pretty clear that you've been projecting from the outset. 

As I have said previously, you exhibit classic incel behavior. I'm surprised it took me that long to figure it out. The delusions of grandeur, the hatred of women, the outsized sense of self-importance. Shame on me for missing it.

Go read another Tucker Max book and jerk off into your puddle of tears. One of these days a woman will give you attention. Or maybe you'll save up enough money to transition. Not sure which type of incel you are.

Dang Heinz I never seen you this aggressive. For real what is wrong ?

You shouldn't have made it so obvious you were projecting. Do you really think this is how millennials date/hook-up? The bar scene? Good job of telling on yourself

This dude really thinks millennials still prefer the bar scene. Outright telling on himself. Here's a tip. Bar scene is deader than disco. If you actually "banged millennial 9s and 10s", you would know this.

It's like the scene in Forty-Year-Old Virgin where Steve Carell says that tits feel like bags of sand. 

Hines has the ability to take one comment

Meanwhile, her eyes glaze over as she scans the bar for other dudes, and she says to you "yeah that's really nice. Thanks for the drink"

and turn it into this

This dude really thinks millennials still prefer the bar scene. Outright telling on himself. Here's a tip. Bar scene is deader than disco. If you actually "banged millennial 9s and 10s", you would know this.

You shouldn't have made it so obvious you were projecting. Do you really think this is how millennials date/hook-up? The bar scene? Good job of telling on yourself

The bar scene lmao.

I'm going to take ShirleyAnn to the sock hop and buy her a malt afterwards. That's essentially what IncelTails is saying

I notice how over and over he gets bested in a debate so he will take one little thing that was said and exaggerate and extrapolate

and try to win this one single idea and then in his mind he has won the  whole argument. Oh Heinz we see you for who you really are.

Dude kinda reminds me of Brock, gets smacked down time and time again yet he keeps coming back for more. Salud,

Hines has the ability to take one comment

Meanwhile, her eyes glaze over as she scans the bar for other dudes, and she says to you "yeah that's really nice. Thanks for the drink"

and turn it into this

The bar scene lmao.

I'm going to take ShirleyAnn to the sock hop and buy her a malt afterwards. That's essentially what IncelTails is saying

I notice how over and over he gets bested in a debate so he will take one little thing that was said and exaggerate and extrapolate

and try to win this one single idea and then in his mind he has won the  whole argument. Oh Heinz we see you for who you really are.

Dude kinda reminds me of Brock, gets smacked down time and time again yet he keeps coming back for more. Salud,

Yawn...please point out where I was "bested in a debate". You can't, can you? 

You tried to here: http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/60153-biden-2020-vote-biden/page-9

Once you couldn't, you ran to IncelTails and are hoping he can clean up your mess. Instead, you're both just covered in shit and rolling around in it. It's really something else. For supposedly hating groupthink, you two both seem to fall into that category an awful lot

Goodyear tried to "clear the air" with more corporate BS

Still didnt address the whole issue

And still these corporate clowns continue to accept BLM as a equal rights movement rather than for

what they are a Marxist POLITICAL movement

FUCK BLM and if you think this orgaization is about equal rights and justice you are really ignorant to reality.

goo.png

Jason Whitlock and Outkick taking a very solid approach to shedding light on the BLM fraud

This dude actually has a great idea...will it get through to athletes?

In a nutshell he will post videos displaying  BLM violence, rioting  and other atrocities  and ask that people share/tweet them at athlete.

Guys like LeBRon know what is going on and he doesnt give a fuck in his quest for money and power BUT

There are many athletes who are good people that are either peer pressured or are just plain ignorant and never see the other side of things.

BLM 101: Educate Pro Athletes About Black Lives Matter(5min)