Red Bull on the right track as a business

tailsyoulose

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

But what does Redbull think??? 

always super important what a Thai company thinks about us politics !! 

What you say Joey, Oh you want to start another separate Black Lives Matter thread.

No problemo.

BTW, did you ever find the website for that OTHER BLM movement you were telling me about a few months ago.  Im old and not sure how to use the internet, so if you can point me in the right direction I would like to check it out.:dancing

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

What you say Joey, Oh you want to start another separate Black Lives Matter thread.

No problemo.

BTW, did you ever find the website for that OTHER BLM movement you were telling me about a few months ago.  Im old and not sure how to use the internet, so if you can point me in the right direction I would like to check it out.:dancing

You’re hopeless pal. 

I’ll repeat for the 247th time, the blm MOVEMENT is bringing awareness towards black men being murdered by cops. It has zero to do w Marxism (which obviously I don’t support ), or that it means white/yellow/brown/blue lives don’t matter , or whatever the fuck else dumb old cracker ass honkeys like you think it does. 

Joey, black men are killed by cops at the exact same rate as white men, after statistically accounting for interaction rates. There's no evidence whatsoever that there is a racial aspect involved in police shootings. If you think cops are too militarized across the board, that's a valid concern. But the racial aspect just isn't true. It's totally disproven by the data.

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You’re hopeless pal. 

I’ll repeat for the 247th time, the blm MOVEMENT is bringing awareness towards black men being murdered by cops. It has zero to do w Marxism (which obviously I don’t support ), or that it means white/yellow/brown/blue lives don’t matter , or whatever the fuck else dumb old cracker ass honkeys like you think it does. 

Just because that is what YOU would like it to mean doesnt make it so.

There is NO other BLM movement and wiggers  like you were tricked into thinking this was about justice for black people and have created an alternate universe of a different BLM.

nah2.gif

I aint giving up on you though, despite being an ignorant as fuck kid with his head in the sand, you are a good guy.

Keep reading and get some knowledge into that demented LIB dome,

Im here for you!!!

November 7, 2020

The Honorable Joseph Biden and The Honorable Kamala Harris

VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL ONLY

Dear President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice-President-Elect Kamala Harris:

Congratulations on your election to the Presidency and Vice-Presidency of the United States. Like so many, we are relieved that the Trump era in government is coming to a close. As we celebrate his electoral demise, we also know that his political exit does not ensure an end to the intolerable conditions faced by Black people in America. A well-thought out, community-driven, fully resourced agenda that addresses the particular challenges faced by Black people must be a top priority. We are requesting a meeting with you both to discuss the expectations that we have for your administration and the commitments that must be made to Black people.

Without the resounding support of Black people, we would be saddled with a very different electoral outcome. In short, Black people won this election. Alongside Black-led organizations around the nation, Black Lives Matter invested heavily in this election. “Vote and Organize” became our motto, and our electoral justice efforts reached more than 60 million voters. We want something for our vote.

We want to be heard and our agenda to be prioritized. We issue these expectations not just because Black people are the most consistent and reliable voters for Democrats, but also because Black people are truly living in crisis in a nation that was built on our subjugation. Up until this point, the United States has refused to directly reckon with the way that it devalues Black people and devastates our lives. This cannot continue. Black people can neither afford to live through the vitriol of a Trump-like Presidency, nor through the indifference of a Democrat-controlled government that refuses to wrestle with its most egregious and damnable shame.

President-Elect Biden and Vice-President-Elect Harris: both of you discussed addressing systemic racism as central to your election campaigns. Both of you also expressed regrets regarding your record on issues impacting Black people. The best way to ensure that you remedy past missteps and work towards a more just future for Black people—and by extension all people—is to take your direction from Black grassroots organizers that have been engaged in this work for decades, with a legacy that spans back to the first arrival of enslaved Africans.

We look forward to meeting with you at your convenience to begin the immediate work of Black liberation. We would like to be actively engaged in your Transition Team’s planning and policy work. Again, congratulations on your win. Let’s get to work!

Most Sincerely,

Patrisse Cullors

On behalf of the Black Lives Matter Global Network

This is the Black Lives Matter statement. There isn't anything wrong with this statement. It's not a shakedown.

The only issue is using a silly closing like 'Most Sincerely'

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

This is the Black Lives Matter statement. There isn't anything wrong with this statement. It's not a shakedown.

The only issue is using a silly closing like 'Most Sincerely'

You gotta love that commie liar Hines.

Denies the letter being a shakedown...dont worry it is coming if Biden were gonna be the Prez

but decides to be critical of their use of "most sincerely"

Oh Hines:laugh

• 4 weeks later...

Joey is proud of these BLM folks  spreading holiday cheer

Black Lives Matter goons are currently at Candy Cane Lane in the Milwaukee area and are terrorizing people who have come to look at the lights in a child cancer fundraiser. Yes, Black Lives Matter goons are actually terrorizing a child cancer fundraiser,” radio host Dan O’Donnell tweeted with a video.

11 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Joey is proud of these BLM folks  spreading holiday cheer

Black Lives Matter goons are currently at Candy Cane Lane in the Milwaukee area and are terrorizing people who have come to look at the lights in a child cancer fundraiser. Yes, Black Lives Matter goons are actually terrorizing a child cancer fundraiser,” radio host Dan O’Donnell tweeted with a video.

Yea they seem to really “terrorizing“‘ people. 

Why didn’t you post any videos of the proud boys beating people up and fucking up black churches in DC?

1 minute ago, Sam Losco said:

you know raiser and cherry picking to support his silly little narrative!

Yup I actually read something interesting about why were seeing more nutters like Raise. With many thousand of “news” sources these days , youre almost assured of being able to cherry pick and find someone writing something that supports your views. 

Sad that modern Americans completely lack critical thinking skills 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yup I actually read something interesting about why were seeing more nutters like Raise. With many thousand of “news” sources these days , you almost assured of being able to cherry pick and find someone writing something that supports your views. 

Ok BLMJoey. That black pussy turned you out.:laugh

ost.gif

14 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yup I actually read something interesting about why were seeing more nutters like Raise. With many thousand of “news” sources these days , youre almost assured of being able to cherry pick and find someone writing something that supports your views. 

sounds about right. they call others sheep for following mainstream media, but they blindly follow their sources as well. that in their definition, is a sheep 

9 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

sounds about right. they call others sheep for following mainstream media, but they blindly follow their sources as well. that in their definition, is a sheep 

yes idiot, MSM is 90 plus percent of what is out there and they all say pretty much the same thing.

I dont blindly follow the alternative media, They are widely diverse in messaging.

I pick out the ones that make the most sense. You sheep are so blind that you dont even realize that you dont have choices by sticking with MSM.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

yes idiot, MSM is 90 plus percent of what is out there and they all say pretty much the same thing.

I dont blindly follow the alternative media, They are widely diverse in messaging.

I pick out the ones that make the most sense. You sheep are so blind that you dont even realize that you dont have choices by sticking with MSM.

Lmfao!!!