Feds coming to Chicago

housepicks

Shitty ride into the city this morning. Most expressway exits are blocked off, had to show a contractors badge to a cop at a checkpoint after waiting in a long line of cars, and I was downtown by 5:20am. They had to take these measures to prevent crowds of people(99% black) from vandalizing and looting our downtown area.

It’s not looting, it’s reparations. BLM actually said this.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

Blacks take over white neighborhoods, the residential and commercial buildings are already there. When blacks burn out their residential buildings the government just new ones with their subsidized housing programs. This a repeating cycle. I hear from our servicemen about how they can really fuck up a building in just a few years