Would you rather get Covid or a vaccine for Covid?

Balco

Shit im pretty sure I had Covid several months ago but didnt get tested as testing wasnt readily available. at the time.

It was an ill feeling that I have never experienced before in my life.

But for almost a solid month  there was water in my lungs making it very hard to breathe when I was in bed trying to sleep.

I never slept for long periods of time and would wake up gasping for air.

I was clearing my throat on a constant basis all hours of the day.

I didnt have any pain symptons though

it won't be 1 vaccine

just the moderna is 3 jabs... so i would guess it will be at least 15 total jabs at some point... many of which aren't going to be medicine, they will be dna altering nonsense

it was always about a vaccine, day 1 of lockdowns that's all the media mentioned

we've had 80 years of flu vaccines and we still have the flu, yet somehow we are gonna have this magic covid vaccine in 6 months?  coronaviruses (sars/mers/h1n1/etc) have been around for over 10 years and there hasn't been any safe or effective vaccines

the whole deal is a money grab, billions of taxpayer dollars keep going to companies and nobody seems to notice or care

Let's see

I got the vaccines

Measles

Small pox

Shingles

Never got any of those diseases.

Get the flu shot every year and like millions of others who get the shot am flu free every year.

Millions of Kids who now get the chicken pox vaccine now go thru life never having to deal with that sucky diesease.

Hmmmmm

What to do?

Get a shot or two or risk getting a disease that at worst can kill and at best can make me a walking typhoid mary that could infect others.

Alex what is vaccine for 500 please

Let's see

I got the vaccines

Measles

Small pox

Shingles

Get the flu shot every year and like millions of others who get the shot am flu free every year.

Millions of Kids who now get the chicken pox vaccine now go thru life never having to deal with that sucky diesease.

Hmmmmm

What to do?

Get a shot or two or risk getting a disease that at worst can kill and at best can make me a walking typhoid mary that could infect others.

Every year when i go to the dr they push me to get a shingles vaccine, i always say that I just dont think I'll get shingles at my age, they push the nonsense but avoid actually treating patients.

Let's see

I got the vaccines

Measles

Small pox

Shingles

Hmmmmm

What to do?

Did you ever consider that following mainstream govt health advice is why you are unhealthy