Kamala Harris to take your guns

Balco

Trump was clearly elected by the far far right fringe and the Alex Jones believers.  So almost half the voters fit the far far right fringe and A. Jones believers?

They believe everything he says as gospel, when he lies over and over.. I doubt his supporters believe everything that he says is 100 percent true,,I dont even believe that of my MAMA.

Gross exaggeration.

I.e Kamala Harris was born in Oakland. end of story. but many of his deep red right wingers are definitely believing Trumps latest lie.

You may want to read up on the NATURE of the Eastman's comments here to understand the context

https://www.newsweek.com/editors-note-eastmans-newsweek-column-has-nothing-do-racist-birtherism-1524800

Most would be shocked that Trump did not win the popular vote. Im not so sure that this is true

Small sliver of right wingers won it for him and facebook, twitter that publicized his lies . Im confused on this one..are you suggesting these platfoms are PRO TRUMP? or that like any other opinions/ informations  people share, retweet and use social media for  all that  stuff.

I highly recommend  Netflix  show 

The Great Hack. Explore how a data company named Cambridge Analytica came to symbolize the dark side of social media in the wake of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

I am outvoted in my redneck area 3 to 1.  Trump loves the rednecks. What is your definition of redneck working class White country folk?

When he came to Jax he showed up way out in the sticks for his appearance.  He respects his followers, nice observation

Trying to understand your points and bolded for clarification.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic