Barcelona +.5 vs BM Champions League

Moldoveanu

It wasn't decided just last week. What cave have you been living in? All these games were supposed to be played months ago but there's this little thing called Covid that changed the schedule

Chelsea v Bayern and the other round of 16 matches played a 2nd leg because the 1st leg was already played back in February :doh

And how the fuck could you think Barca/Bayern was 2 legs when you bet Atalanta early this week? You didn't think it was odd PSG were celebrating after winning the game? And how could you think Barca were playing at home when Atalanta/PSG played in an empty stadium? :doh

Dude you stupid the finals was supposed to be in June already idiot

Who the fk cares if its empty stadium it's still their home field if they played

Plus I was not watching psg game idiot I was at work dont jump into conclusions that if I bet I have to watch the game retard

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnx RJT. The new format was announced late in May and he had no clue. The sad part even during this game  guys try to tell him that it is One game and you are out ,His brain would not even register that ,he kept on talking that he is gonna bet Over on the 2ed leg .Really ? How f@cking dumb can you be  :doh . Talks about Bayern been shit on the road ,Barry point it out that they 12-0 . If he would of read ONE preview,just ONE he would of know all of this . He bets all this games without any idea on who the starters are and where they been played ,his "bet of the millennium" is another classic example .

Dude you stupid the finals was supposed to be in June already idiot

Who the fk cares if its empty stadium it's still their home field if they played

Plus I was not watching psg game idiot I was at work dont jump into conclusions that if I bet I have to watch the game retard

The new format was announced late in May and he had no clue.

IQ50moldovanin is beyond stupid .He still talks about home field. 

The retarded pile of Moldovian cowshit knows absolutely nothing about the sport of soccer. Nothing. Had the nerve to tell me I knew nothing, when it’s all I bet. 95% of my wagers yearly are soccer. I’ve forgotten more about soccer, then the stupid pile of Moldovian cowshit will ever know in his entire silly lil life

Bayern play it safe :laugh 

Bayern not good on the road :laugh 

Result could be bad for Bayern if they open it up :laugh 

Messi :laugh 

Barca home :laugh 

Barca +.5 :laugh 

Lewandowski :laugh 

German machine :laugh 

12-0 last 12 on road :laugh 

38-12 out scored opponents last 10 :laugh 

Home and Home

And then the icing on the cake is, after we told the dumb pile of Moldovian cowshit 67 times that it was one and done, he replies in thread when game was finished that he’s taking over in the next leg no matter the number lulzlulzlulzlulzlulz

Now i will set you each up with a pph fake $ act with live lines to have a contest

Nope. I don’t play contests and I don’t post plays before games start. Because I would have 12 broke assholes dedicating their entire day to jinxing every single play I post. The one time I ran my mouth a few weeks ago I had a dog in SerieA +1.5. I was up 1-0 on the 60 something minute. I said two fucking words on here about who I had. Three minutes later I was losing 2-1 and had to hold on for dear life to win my bet.