• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent inquiry 

1-119 says such

Thanks and good luck to us with Mr. Soto

yeah sometimes even at 100-1 there is no value... if you think one site has a good +, it's better just asking bookmaker for a matchup line yes/no and taking the NO

bookmaker does that for me on dibenedetto for nascar cup... then they open it at +3200/-5000 and when i bet the no they move it to -10000  :laugh

yeah sometimes even at 100-1 there is no value... if you think one site has a good +, it's better just asking bookmaker for a matchup line yes/no and taking the NO

bookmaker does that for me on dibenedetto for nascar cup... then they open it at +3200/-5000 and when i bet the no they move it to -10000  :laugh

Oh ya

I make TONS of NO wagers at Bookmaker weekly..............think about 40k so for today on Nascar/Indy.  :banged

Some weekends 100k+ on NO wagers

You do BTC I take it MillerMike???

If so, and if you ever want to make a future wager at perhaps better value, let me know, can look.

No use leaving money on the table with a win

Most will not be much better and not worth further hassles, but once in awhile can probably be a big help 

thanks i'll let you know!

keep looking for property in vegas but not much has budged down lately (yet)

other than a $2.5m house going for $1.2m with an elevator... i liked it but the mrs didn't