Next to Apple, YETI makes the greatest products in the world

BarryRunSome

Picked this LIL sucker up. “The Runner” could not recommend this item more. It’s an absolute must have. $30 coffee mug worth every last penny. With a $9.99 mag slider lid. I don’t know if any of you Silly LIL F aggots agree with me on this, but I only drink coffee that is scalding hot. I like my coffee so hot, that if I accidentally spill it on myself I want to be inflicted with lifetime scars and 3rd degree burns. If I spill coffee on myself, I want to be MED E VACD to the nearest burn unit. Tremendous LiL product worth every last Silly LIL Penny :yay

E05-A85-C9-7-CF4-4-F56-BE9-A-BA63-F888-Dpic uploader

Also have the soft pack hopper. If you buy the YETI ice pack and put that in the bottom, then throw a couple handfuls of ice in on top. You can put 8 drinks in, leave the bag outside in 100 degree sun, 12 hours later open it up and the  ice melds onto the ice pack. Zero melting of any ice, and all drinks are still ice cold. 

Greatest brand in the world next to Apple. All items expensive but worth every last penny. Soft side Hopper ran me $250. Lifetime warranty. 

Agree with Boat.  All great products.  RTIC is the brand I buy for tumblers bottles jugs.  1 gallon jug of water every day that keeps ice in it for the whole work day. 30oz  Tumblers for 6 bucks when I got em when they first were coming out.  Pretty sure I made a thread here about em.

All pretty much the same shit, just buying the name.