There has been a new Sub Forum Created

Boatboatboat

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the buck stops with me there is a quirk in the software that will not allow to set the profiles for the new sub form but it doesn't matter if it's a software issue or not the buck stops with me so I take full responsibility for not showing I totally f**** it up and if I were you guys I'd laugh your a** off at me

Add multiple people contact me that I respect a great deal ask him out why I'm jumping through all these hoops to placate the racist on this board I said simply move all their ship to the sandbox and if they don't like it they can hit the road but I have chosen to try to make a place where they key and post their opinions on the main stage and allow the people who don't want to deal with it to move elsewhere

Add multiple people contact me that I respect a great deal ask him out why I'm jumping through all these hoops to placate the racist on this board I said simply move all their ship to the sandbox and if they don't like it they can hit the road but I have chosen to try to make a place where they key and post their opinions on the main stage and allow the people who don't want to deal with it to move elsewhere

Guesser

Hines

Rjt

Hammer

Real heavy weights......hahahaha cringe fringe

It will happen.

Software needs some adjustments to allow for addtional permissions and sub 2ndary and 3rd profiles.

Again its only so complicated because tgf is bending over backward to accommodate people.

Be easier to just move all the political, racial stuff to sandbox, and if posters leave. So be it

Probably the preferred solution, but appreciate your efforts to try and have a racist free area.   Now #FREE BILLY.  

It will happen.

Software needs some adjustments to allow for addtional permissions and sub 2ndary and 3rd profiles.

Again its only so complicated because tgf is bending over backward to accommodate people.

Be easier to just move all the political, racial stuff to sandbox, and if posters leave. So be it

Yep make it like bettingtalk with 3 new threads per day

Sports only and nothing else