There has been a new Sub Forum Created

Boatboatboat

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to Target once a week and always the only one without a mask, today a lady seen me and asked if I was catching any shit, I told her no and she said she was ‘going for it’ and pulled down her mask...

I seen her on the other side of check out and she still was mask free....made me feel good

Oh shit Moldy aint the only hero on this forum!!!!!

I go to Target once a week and always the only one without a mask, today a lady seen me and asked if I was catching any shit, I told her no and she said she was ‘going for it’ and pulled down her mask...

I seen her on the other side of check out and she still was mask free....made me feel good

thats exactly what we need. More people to just say fuck it and put an end to this mask nonsense.

I can drive down 10 miles of PCH every day past 20,000 beach goers and 0.1% would have mask on.

If they were dying it would be all over the news across the country...but they’re not, and there will be another 20k out tomorrow and the next day and for the rest of the summer..

The whole mask thing is BS