You guys bet anything today?

Teddy kgb

Nice nice. I bet the other fucktards

Rito answer me this one. I have a book in my arsenal now, that allows early cash out. I hate it. But it’s too tempting in certain situations. Had Nice 2nd half 3 way hoping the game would go to HT 0-0. Nice goes up 1-0 1st half and then 2-0 2nd half. I bailed early. Bailed early on Arsenal double chance also. Between the two fucked myself out of $560. Is cashing out early always bad. I’d rather not even have the option. 

But then on the other side of the coin I bet a Europa league side heading to extra time to win in extra time. 5 minutes in they scored. I cashed out for a big amount, and the team not only let the other side tie it in extra time, they ended up losing. So the bet was like $350 to win 13 something. When they scored I cashed out for $1025 and the bet ended up being a loser. I guess it evens out. 

They are always getting the best of it on that cash out bs. But if it's say a future or something you stand to win a lot on can be useful. I wouldn't ever use it though

:cheers

I hate it. I’d rather not even have the option. But for example the Nice game today. I had 2nd half 3 way. When they go up 2-0 they let in a cheapie I lose. You wouldn’t be tempted in that situation? The line was +260, and I ended up cashing out in the 75th minute for +180.