ATP and WTA players have to be the biggest F aggots alive

BarryRunSome

Had some dumb fucking carpet munching D yke live going to 3rd set tied 1-1. Stupid fucking bitch fights all the way back to win the second set. Both c unts hold serve for the entire 3rd set. Heads to tiebreaker, the pussy eater I bet up 4-1 in the tiebreaker and proceeds to lose 6 games in a row :doh Stupid fucking bitch. Hope she gets caught up in the NYC violence and takes a bullet in her fat fucking dome before she heads home.

Then I got some f aggot headed to first set tiebreaker. C ocksucker up 4-2 and blows it. Lolol.

These tennis players have to be the biggest fa ggots and p ussies I’ve laid eyes on. Every last one folds like a cheap fucking tent at the first sign of adversity :gun

on the bright side bet o2.5 in the Benfica game in The 81st minute +275 and Benfica scores in extra time so still up Oodles and Oodles and Oodles of cash today but these tennis players crack me up. Are there any sports with more weak minded athletes then tennis? Lumberjacks have more heart

It’s truly amazing. Leave Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Serena and one or two other dy kes out of it. How are these other idiots pro athletes. The most weak minded people I’ve ever seen. Imagine an opponent going here, I’m going to lay down for a sec. you take advantage, and the other person going nah, no thanks. I have no heart. Let just end this ASAP. Lulz

Imagine this dumb fucking d yke earlier today fights all the way back in the second set to force a third. Both twat lickers hold serve the entire set. Goes to tiebreaker. The dumb bi tch I bet goes up 4-1 in the tiebreaker and then decides I’m good, and loses 6 games in a row. I pray that bitch takes a bullet in her fucking skull before she leaves the city. You couldn’t be a more useless fucking d yke if you tried

Anybody see this Camila Giorgi broad  :boner Jesus fucking christ

shes playing the real angry kid. The one all pissed off about George Floyd, the half negro half gook kid

Another one that flies all the way to NYC only to lay down the second she gets one inch stuck in her ass. She taps out. The angry one fucked her up. A heart the size of a fire ant. 

I’m never betting this fucking shit ever again. Another dumb c unt with the heart of a fire ant laid down and cost me $600 :doh this fucking dumb bit ch was up 2-1 third set game 4 up 0-40 with a chance to break the other d yke and loses 5 points in a row :laugh and then doesn’t win another game the rest of the match :laugh a c unt hair away from going up 3-1 and serving to losing 5 points in a row and not winning another game the rest of the match. I hope Bernarda Pera takes a bullet in her fucking head before she goes home. I’m done. I’ll never bet ATP or WTA agin :gunI hope her entire family catches 19 and they all fucking die horrific deaths. 8 hope they drown in their own phlegm all alone hooked up to ventilators. You fucking twat licking c unt dyke bitch :doh