AXE Rachel......

Guest boatboatboat

After some Jose Gonzalez and margaritas, Rachel and Jess take their bff gay mo home for drinks and then the mix tape takes it to panty dropper level

Gay mo's work will be simple once mr Raheem devaughn drops in with this smoothness ... Gay mo will never be the same. Rachel and Jess are unlikely to notice anything happened, but it will be good for me. There is an i in sexytime.

Yanks, youre outmatched.

I've never had a one night stand, unlike most humans, mo is a hopeless romantic. Romantic comedies, wiffle ball, and songs. Having a gf around Christmas rocks. Buying presents is fun as hell, I bring mom and we find the goodness. No coolness. No sex skills. Not even enough to pretend on a forum.

It is fun to see the girls here and the personality; though some of the posts made me cringe a bit.

Rachel playing a role here makes this place better and worth a deposit on behalf of her efforts, who knows if it's even a woman posting, but it's been entertaining. Women would rule the world even they only liked one another.

If my plays win and you don't pay......ha, my plays win, that's funny.

Mo

In

bunch of 5'4 shut-in, keyboard cowboys that havn't had a sniff in years

knob creek

Nono. Unlike boat and yanks, I'm not too proud to selfie it up. Does bet mania insist that we sniff the roast beef fields before we post up. Do the non manskank posters get to hang out? It hurts to be judged like that. Tgf is an equal rights community. Do you not think mo has feelings? Do I not shiver when I'm cold just like you? Betmania discriminates against dudes who pass on ass. My momma taught me well. Rachel, one day we will be watching a friends marathon followed by wiffle ball and you'll see the light.

Been traveling and missed this thread.

Looks like too many to read to catch up,

so will do the noble thing and just keep it clean.

Will save the R+ rated material for call ins.

Are you ready for and easily excited?

Have a nice weekend and may message Monday.

"Tell me why, I don't like Monday's,

Tell me why.... " ( google the lyrics to catch up on this classic )