• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scroll down....

Have you ever used a spread sheet before :laugh

You should learn so you can track all your losing parlays

i am not talking about before stupid fuck 

i am talking about now 

are you in it ? cause i know you are not in it cause you fucking lost dick head so you are not in the pool  as of now you are out 

you are done , finished!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not talking about before stupid fuck

i am talking about now

are you in it ? cause i know you are not in it cause you fucking lost dick head so you are not in the pool as of now you are out

you are done , finished!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you in this thread you stupid little cock sucker? You are too broke to even join yet you constantly comment

Why don’t you get back to sucking GT bets off some more and maybe they will throw you a comp $10 20 team parlay for your time :laugh

Why are you in this thread you stupid little cock sucker? You are too broke to even join yet you constantly comment

Why don’t you get back to sucking GT bets off some more and maybe they will throw you a comp $10 20 team parlay for your time :laugh

broke says who ? you did not see my thread that i created before the NFL season started you dumb fuck! 

i had 7 Entries in Survivor Pool 5 entries for 100$ each in Winners Pool and 2 entries with 100 each in losers pool 

and i have a Pick 6 NFL ATS 20 bucks a week for the season its 320 so a total of 1020 you piece of shit 

broke says who ? you did not see my thread that i created before the NFL season started you dumb fuck!

i had 7 Entries in Survivor Pool 5 entries for 100$ each in Winners Pool and 2 entries with 100 each in losers pool

and i have a Pick 6 NFL ATS 20 bucks a week for the season its 320 so a total of 1020 you piece of shit

Now let’s hear about all your losses that are all documented you little clown :pop

With  covid starting to cancel games and obviously less teams to pick from weekly, is it possible to make 2 plays?  1st play would be your pick if game not canceled to covid, 2nd game would be your backup pick if your game gets canceled.   The reason i ask this is because as someone picks a Sunday night game, game gets cancelled and Monday nights game is 2 teams that have already been used.....  as i said your 1st pick would be regular play, 2nd pick just incase game gets cancelled.   It would not matter what time your 2nd pick is, just as long as your main pick is not cancelled.  You could have your main pick for Monday night, game gets cancelled we would use your 1 pm Sunday back up pick as your pick...

let me know as i would hate to see anyone even PO69 get booted because of a covid issue.  

NO!!!!!!! If we do that then why have rules. PO setting up a freeroll already?

With  covid starting to cancel games and obviously less teams to pick from weekly, is it possible to make 2 plays?  1st play would be your pick if game not canceled to covid, 2nd game would be your backup pick if your game gets canceled.   The reason i ask this is because as someone picks a Sunday night game, game gets cancelled and Monday nights game is 2 teams that have already been used.....  as i said your 1st pick would be regular play, 2nd pick just incase game gets cancelled.   It would not matter what time your 2nd pick is, just as long as your main pick is not cancelled.  You could have your main pick for Monday night, game gets cancelled we would use your 1 pm Sunday back up pick as your pick...

let me know as i would hate to see anyone even PO69 get booted because of a covid issue.  

This is a question for the contest creator AllDay. Hopefully he has a min to chime in at some point this morning

If you pk a game by Sundays deadline & it is CANCELLED or PP & NOT PLAYED by Monday. You will have to make 2 pks the following week.

No one is getting DQ because of COVID