Week #9 TGF NFL Survivor Picks

Downsouth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, po69 said:

Baltimore Ravens Week 5 pick

Damn I wanted to save Baltimore and take Dallas but I didnt want to lose this week and have KC and Baltimore both on the bench..... never been used

Shut up HUMPTY DUMPTY.......YOUR FAT ASS BETTER NOT OF JINXED BALTIMORE AND GET ME KNOCKED OUT PAL....I TRIED TO WAIT FOR YOUR FAT ASS TO MAKE A PICK BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE ASS YOUR FAT ASS...HOPEFULLY YOU LITERALLY DO NOT SINK THE SHIP TODAY....

Alldayeveryday,

You really dont think that it is smart for us to pick a backup game each week just in case our main selection gets postponed? That is how we do it in 2 other leagues even though no one has ever needed it yet.

We probably wont go much more than about 4 more weeks anyway though I guess until this is over

34 minutes ago, po69 said:

Alldayeveryday,

You really dont think that it is smart for us to pick a backup game each week just in case our main selection gets postponed? That is how we do it in 2 other leagues even though no one has ever needed it yet.

We probably wont go much more than about 4 more weeks anyway though I guess until this is over

Seems like I answered this ? 100 times. The rules were set before you entered. PP or CANCELED games were addressed in the rules. Since you want to change the rules now for better or for worse. Lets make this a DOUBLE elimination contest. Everyone back in!!!!!!!  

19 minutes ago, Alldayeveryday said:

Seems like I answered this ? 100 times. The rules were set before you entered. PP or CANCELED games were addressed in the rules. Since you want to change the rules now for better or for worse. Lets make this a DOUBLE elimination contest. Everyone back in!!!!!!!  

perfect thanks allday :laugh

so do i pick 2 teams this week ?