Is anyone here offended

Boatboatboat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crickets ......

Boat is a true moron, an empty vessel. He blathers about youth, NO ONE in history has ever really been influenced by youth, because everyone used to be young, and they realize how stupid they were at that age. Young people have always caused trouble, acted out, but never once have they been a force for significant change.

It is obvious to me baby boats got to boats and completely changed his mind on many political matters. Good for her. It’s time for the young people to step up and control government. Old people making all the rules has always been fucked up.

I agree. Let the youngsters get a shot at running shit. Can’t be much worse than what is currently happening.

You’re beyond stupid if you can’t see that’s what’s going to happen in the not too distant future.

Well shit Genius Joey , tell us old folk what is coming or are you just doing your standard chest thumping yet saying nothing Child Act again.

Im going to get my screen shot thingamajig ready to document your response and my niece will help me print it out and my nephew will help me

frame that shit so I can remember it.

YOU are our barometer joey, dont let us down.

The world I run is in skewed for the Bay Area. I know a disproportionate number of republicans. Some support trump to the fullest. Others hold their nose and only vote him for the R next to his name. On the libtard side , some fake enthusiasm for old man Joe but mostly just anti-Trump

The world I run is in skewed for the Bay Area. I know a disproportionate number of republicans. Some support trump to the fullest. Others hold their nose and only vote him for the R next to his name. On the libtard side , some fake enthusiasm for old man Joe but mostly just anti-Trump

Thanks for the honest report.

I'm offended by people that support groups that support ambushing police.

Yes, BLM is a terrorist group that is being glorified in the media and apparently in the minds of some people here that I gave way too much credit to for being bright. Blocking the Hospital in SO. Cal here chanting let them die was BLM. The same people the NFL praised all weekend, I will choose not to accept nor do I have to inevitable future as I am as close to bulletproof as it gets.

Nice to see a woke Midwesterner with a crewcut and a sheik yuppie form the Bay Area bond over a terrorist group/cause though.

Nice to see a woke Midwesterner with a crewcut and a sheik yuppie form the Bay Area bond over a terrorist group/cause though.

Not only does Hammer support BLM he wants them in office....when I questioned him on his view he went to his old standby of reminding me I dropped out of high school...

Shows you right there how much an education is worth....