Is anyone here offended

Boatboatboat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only does Hammer support BLM he wants them in office....when I questioned him on his view he went to his old standby of reminding me I dropped out of high school...

Shows you right there how much an education is worth....

They are in office already, anyone that condones their actions( most Democrats) are part of them. Democratic silence is Democratic violence. It is like the Muslim world sure there are only say 100,000 of them that are terrorists but it is the 2 billion enablers that are the real problem without them they don't exist same with modern day Democratic scum.

Please quote where I said anything of the sort

Wouldn't matter you would still  deny it and stick your head back in the sand

Just like you STILL refuse to admit that there is no separate BLM movement apart from the one originally started by

the people who created the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag and who still currently run BLM. 

Dont know why you dont just admit you were wrong about it and admit your ignorance.

You certainly were not the only person that thought this.

Months ago you talked about attending a BLM based protest and Im sure it was a peaceful one but the fact is you did support

a BLM organized event. You and MarxistHines were so proud of your virtue signaling and told the RACIST forum stuff like we  cant understand BLM because we never went to a protest and that people just wanted fairness.

You still sticking to that belief ?

Take my hand Child Star Joey and I will pull you out the the LIB cesspool that you are drowning in.

Help me help you by letting go of that heavy bag of  MSM lies  weighing you down.

This clown is basically just the bigrunner of trumptards

Maybe get a job and get off the internet so I don’t have to keep supporting you through my taxes.

And you still deflect without addressing the FACTS in my post.

Standard LIB agenda

You would rather be wrong than just admit that Old Fart Raise schooled you on BLM when you tried to school him :wave

.But I am still trying to look out for you because you did me a solid. I care about your future....

BLM will never end because there is too much money involved and everyone at the top is making millions......they can pay agitators to raise hell at every police shooting and that’s more money for them, why would they want it to stop? It’s ran by the Dems so they love it.

1.6 Billion with a B.....in just 6mo time.....it’s a Gold mine

BLM will never end because there is too much money involved and everyone at the top is making millions......they can pay agitators to raise hell at every police shooting and that’s more money for them, why would they want it to stop? It’s ran by the Dems so they love it.

1.6 Billion with a B.....in just 6mo time.....it’s a Gold mine

I would like to see what they have done with the $1.6 Bil outside of padding their accounts and setting aside a slush fund for bail.  

A fool and their money are soon parted.  Andone donating a dime to these jokers without knowing where it goes is a fool.

I would like to see what they have done with the $1.6 Bil outside of padding their accounts and setting aside a slush fund for bail.  

A fool and their money are soon parted.  Andone donating a dime to these jokers without knowing where it goes is a fool.

They could buy Churchs chicken for about 350million, feed Black Folk nationwide for free and still have

money left over to pay rioters!!!