Ese Kinger or anyone who knows Mexico well

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Place has changed so much . Playa maya is right near you on beach. Friends always say they have the best coconut shrimp, but i don't like coconut shrimp lol . My friend JJ used to own WAH WAH beach bar but he sold it because he was threatened with not paying pisos.  Not sure if it still there. He's a big name there ,if you meet any locals ask about JJ and the nasty bastards ,that was his band . I think BAD boyz beach bar closed also. 

Place has a lot of techno beach bars now, not really into that. I actually met Cara Delevingne the model at one of those beach bars.  

Mamitas should still be right there on beach on other side of the pier . I ll check with a few friends who live there and let you know the new places to go.  Walk out near 5th in morning. and if the taco carts are still there they have great food. 

How's the seaweed { its called sargassum} it was really bad last time i was there .

Carboncitos is off of 5th and they  have good food.  And the Tequila barrel right on 5th is a good people watching and a good place to meet local ex pats . I love that town spent a month every winter there for 12 years 

Ill check on places tomorrow with friends