America's Bookie----- Win a a season subscription to MLB.tv Day 7 game is up (if needed)

Guest boatboatboat

I just realized what the prize was! I already have MLB on Direct TV and love it. You can watch 8 games at once and on a 65 inch TV each game is easy to be seen. But you would like my baseball setup. I have 4 TV's in my den for all of the games.

I think that trytrytry has the mlb on direct tv as well. But having said that, he wanted the under on that pick. That is the only possibility that I thought of when I saw his pick

I just realized what the prize was! I already have MLB on Direct TV and love it. You can watch 8 games at once and on a 65 inch TV each game is easy to be seen. But you would like my baseball setup. I have 4 TV's in my den for all of the games.

I think that trytrytry has the mlb on direct tv as well. But having said that, he wanted the under on that pick. That is the only possibility that I thought of when I saw his pick

Rules are rules. Already bending them for try and giving him the benefit of the doubt because i assumed he just wanted the under.

2nd rule: Each person will pick either the side or total from the game I post. If you post both then you are disqualified.

Guest boatboatboat

If people will post the side the way Mike is asking them to there will be NO misunderstandings

Simply take what you want and C/P from his post.

VERY SIMPLE

Guest boatboatboat

I thought I had it before but now I'm confused. Please explain?

For Sundays games Mike posted

#1 Yankees -118

#2 Red Sox +108

#3 Over 7.5

#4 Under 7.5

That gives you 4 things to choose from.

Just pick which one you want, and C/P directly from Mikes post and enter that as your section. So if you would want #2 just C/P Red Sox +108 directly from Mikes post and enter that as your selection. The problems start when people start using their own way of expressing the same wager but with symbols like ' for the half point, or including the teams name in an O/U bet.

If folks will simply enter their play the SAME WAY Mike has it listed, all will work very smooth.............

I thought I had it before but now I'm confused. Please explain?

Youre fine. As long as everyone picks a side OR total there is no problem.

As stated Try3 Put SD under 7.5 and I knew he wanted the under but he only needed to put the under. Just trying to avoid anyone complaining.