Trump Rallies. All Races go MAGA

RaiseThese

Look at this shit. That is a pretty big ass group waiting out in the cold the night before to see Trump.

Shit even Eric Trump drew a nice crowd in Lansing a few days ago

I think Eric outdrew ALL the Biden rallies this month ....LOL

22 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

People lined up all night in Whitmer’s home town for the Lansing rally today.  

e.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Yrump’s problem is all of those people in Michigan are voting for him or already have.  He needs to go to Detroit.  

That would be one heck of a sight.

There is actually a little Trump campaign office in the hood

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/02/26/trump-campaign-detroit-office-black-voters/4886347002/

I will bet that by 2024 the black conservatives will grow in numbers big time and there will be an urban rally or 2 where Trump campaigns for Pence or whoever is the heir apparent.

The enthusiasm for Trump is growing by the day, should be at a fever pitch by this weekend.  He needs a mega rally prior to the election somewhere, kinda tough doing that an a airport however. A couple hundred thousand in one place cheering him on would be noticed. Plus it would be guaranteed to enrage the covid scared left.

35 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That would be one heck of a sight.

There is actually a little Trump campaign office in the hood

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/02/26/trump-campaign-detroit-office-black-voters/4886347002/

I will bet that by 2024 the black conservatives will grow in numbers big time and there will be an urban rally or 2 where Trump campaigns for Pence or whoever is the heir apparent.

He brings up a good point about black unemployment being down before the pandemic. He will have to flip votes somewhere.  At the same time, he can hammer Kamala’s judicial record involving blacks.  

5 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

He brings up a good point about black unemployment being down before the pandemic. He will have to flip votes somewhere.  At the same time, he can hammer Kamala’s judicial record involving blacks.  

There are multiple reports of trump having sky high approval among blacks, he should be able to get 15% easy, wouldn't shock me if he hit 20 - and that means he wins in a walk, if these big blue cities like Philadelphia that typically go 95 % dem drop to just 90, that's tens of thousands of votes that dont need to be made up somewhere else.

I say 12 percent min, hoping for 15 and the rest is gravy. Being conservative .

Lets just say I have learned that being pleasantly surprised by certain people is superior to

counting on them.?

He has crazy levels of support among Black men under 55 or so.

Black women..meh..Maybe Candace Owens can turn a few more in the next week!

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I say 12 percent min, hoping for 15 and the rest is gravy. Being conservative .

Lets just say I have learned that being pleasantly surprised by certain people is superior to

counting on them.?

He has crazy levels of support among Black men under 55 or so.

Black women..meh..Maybe Candace Owens can turn a few more in the next week!

Sorry, Dummfukk.

It would be a miracle if Trump repeated the 8% that he got in 2016...

27 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The Dems do have an extremely mad Obama on the campaign trial. He's been unhinged , going hard at Trump..lie after lie.

He is taking out all his life frustrations!!!

Yes must suck being super rich , successful , and one of the most respected people on earth.

Im sure he’d much rather live in a trailer park and post right wing nutter mouth shits on an 8 man chitty forum.  

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yes must suck being super rich , successful , and one of the most respected people on earth.

Im sure he’d much rather live in a trailer park and post right wing nutter mouth shits on an 8 man chitty forum.  

Now, now, lets be nice, this is TGF, we're better than that joey.

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Looks can be deceiving, Obama might be rich and he might be respected by those that dont know what an evil POS he is. That dude does not sleep well at night, you can see it in his eyes. There is a price to pay for living a life of lies

I sure as fuk would not trade places with him.

Hell look at you , you constantly tell us how rich you are and how great life is but the whole forum knows that you are an insecure man child.  You post at this 8 man chitty just like I do

You a good guy though, so that is why I dont give up on you.

Also I told you that trailer park is a dream of mine. This shipping container is the best I can do for now.:dancing

On 10/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, RaiseThese said:

Looks can be deceiving, Obama might be rich and he might be respected by those that dont know what an evil POS he is. That dude does not sleep well at night, you can see it in his eyes. There is a price to pay for living a life of lies

I sure as fuk would not trade places with him.

Hell look at you , you constantly tell us how rich you are and how great life is but the whole forum knows that you are an insecure man child.  You post at this 8 man chitty just like I do

You a good guy though, so that is why I dont give up on you.

Also I told you that trailer park is a dream of mine. This shipping container is the best I can do for now.:dancing

Actually, many people here know how good my life is as i know / have met them in real life. Keep trying clown.